fainting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
Does passing out from drinking count?

Me and my boy threw a party in high school at a park. We started drinking hella early...before this night I had only drank beer...but this time we drinking some bacardi. I had no clue what my limit was. Anyways...it was still light and I could barely stand so I sat down and leaned against the tree. It felt like I just blinked...but next thing I knew, it was dark and it went from like 15 people to 50. It was all bad...thats the only time I drank so much where I couldn't remember shit the next day.

Getting home was crazy too. My boy was driving and there were 3 of us in the car. To get to my boy's house we had to take the freeway...none of us remember ever being on the freeway at all.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol happened to me a few weeks ago, i was fucked up walking to the bathroom and boom i woke up on the floor hole in the wall and shit

Apr 8, 2005
fuck, when i pass out from alcahol, its because i dont want to puke, so ill lay down, and i can make myself go to sleep in 5 minutes flat, cool little trick, i get too high, get too drunk, get too bored of being awake, bam, im out like a light switch

Feb 9, 2003
well at least now i can get mexcom for child support.

~k.
Ha! In your dreams girlie girl. We'll be on the Maury show and your Bolivian ass will be all like, "MEXCOM you da daddy! just admit it nuggah! Yeee!" and I'll be sweating bullets with my hands covering my face being all like "Ay virgencita! Ayudame!" And then Maury's ass will be like, "In the case of MEXCOM and Kayvee: MEXCOM you are...NOT the father!"

After which you'll be so embarrassed you'll run to the back stage area and have Maury running after you trying to console you. Me on the other hand, well I'll be dancing with joy and getting the crowd hyped with my anti-having babies dancing.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
2 weeks ago, This chick @ work fainted twice while working, then once while driving to the hospital, then another time in the lobby of Kaiser. Apparently she'd been drinking Red Bulls everyday to keep her alert, she's anemic, and it finally caught up to her. She was a White Girl, so this further adds to my theory of fainting being a relatively White Girl "disorder."

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
I'm not discriminating, or am I? lol. naw, but seriously... Every time I've seen someone faint, it's always been a female of a Caucasian background. Even in movies, and I'm not saying that movies can be taken as fact, eg. Reefer Madness, but even then, those are the only ones that you see fainting. & jus to be clear...I love White women. So, no hate from me. Shit, I wish I had me a White girl on my lap right now. lol

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
slow down on smoking trees, eat healthier and get some excercise.

i never passed out but there's been 4 times were i felt like i was going to. I was smoking heavy back then and doing heavy labor work. I was some what out of shape and i was eating fast food all the time.

I quit smoking(never thought i would), jog atleast 6-8 miles a week, and stay away from fast food as much as possible(even though a DoubleDouble sounds good right about now). I also stay away from sodas and drink lots of water. I feel different now and seem to have lots of energy to burn.

Sep 26, 2007
i was in my kitchen one time and started to get all lghtheaded and i thought i just needed to sit down so i sat on the floor and about 5 minutes later i opened my eyes and i was layin on the floor like wtf just happened

anyone ever play that pass out game where you breath deep and have someone push on ur chest? i did that in 7nth grade at lunch and my homies were supposed to catch me and passed out hit my head and started bleeding and woke up with none of my homies around me i realized lunch was over and i walked back to class hella late bleeding from my head and just couldnt explain to anyone what happened that shit sucks
I knew me and my block wasn't the only one's who did that shit. haha.
I was never the one to be holding my breath tho, always the one that pushed the chest. But one time we did it to this foo and he straight up just did some air flairs or something and started spinning in the air and landen on the cement hella hard. everyone straight up splashed some water at that foo cus we thought he was gonna die and then that muthafucka got up and said...do it again! haha. now that foo is all fucked up in the head tweekin.

i don't know about ya homies but mines all stayed and see if we was all coo and ready to do it again. haha

Sep 26, 2007
fuck, when i pass out from alcahol, its because i dont want to puke, so ill lay down, and i can make myself go to sleep in 5 minutes flat, cool little trick, i get too high, get too drunk, get too bored of being awake, bam, im out like a light switch
Damn, you could've choked on your own vomit when sleeping and died homie. that's if you slept on your back.

Nov 20, 2005
Ha! In your dreams girlie girl. We'll be on the Maury show and your Bolivian ass will be all like, "MEXCOM you da daddy! just admit it nuggah! Yeee!" and I'll be sweating bullets with my hands covering my face being all like "Ay virgencita! Ayudame!" And then Maury's ass will be like, "In the case of MEXCOM and Kayvee: MEXCOM you are...NOT the father!"

After which you'll be so embarrassed you'll run to the back stage area and have Maury running after you trying to console you. Me on the other hand, well I'll be dancing with joy and getting the crowd hyped with my anti-having babies dancing.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! Ok! Ok! We believe you! Only white girls and kayvee faint at kaisers.
:knockout:

I'm not discriminating, or am I? lol. naw, but seriously... Every time I've seen someone faint, it's always been a female of a Caucasian background. Even in movies, and I'm not saying that movies can be taken as fact, eg. Reefer Madness, but even then, those are the only ones that you see fainting. & jus to be clear...I love White women. So, no hate from me. Shit, I wish I had me a White girl on my lap right now. lol
racist! :paranoid:

~k.

Feb 5, 2006
I DAMN NEAR FAINTED 2 YEARS AGO. ME AND FEW FOLKS GOT HELLA RIPPED AT SCHOOL AND FORGOT WE WAS DOIN THAT BLOOD DONATION SHIT FOR SOME CREDITS. I WAS HELLA RIPPED AND DONATED HELLA FUCKIN BLOOD. I COULDNT WALK STRAIGHT FOR SHIT. I HAD TO POST UP AGAINST A WALL FOR LIKE AN HOUR

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
lol. i'm not really racist...towards one group. I call everybody out jus 4 fun. I don't believe that any race is superior than another since race is actually a "made-up" generalization based on someone's pigment and doesn't truly define a person's characteristics or abilities. You might see someone that you think is Black, but they may actually be Dominican or Indian(Hindi), etc. so basically, wut I'm tryna say is that through my equal hate of every1, it all cancels out in some weird way, to where I have love 4 people of every race. I don't necessarily hate a person just because of their race. I look past it, and see them for who they truly are. True racists are ignorant, and I am not so. Since race is non-existant, racism should be the same way. Non-existant. I don't feel like getting into a discussion that should be in the "Gathering of Minds" forum, so I'll leave it at that. & by the way, fuckkit, I've only seen White girls faint, so until I see different, I'll keep believing it. lol