fainting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
why did you faint?? I never fainted in my life...

how does it feel.. like someone knocked you out?
I dunno why I fainted...it could be a number of things...

anyways fainting is horrible. i felt like i died and came back to life. the first time i was at my house and got sick like i was gonna throw up n i got all hot so i went to the bathroom but i couldnt stand up so i sat down and it got harder to see and then I blacked out. I dont know how long i was sitting there. i got up and i was fine. the second time was later that day i was at my niggas house we just finished smoking and a few minutes later i started feeling sick like before so i knew i was gonna black out again, but it was so much worse because i was high. we went outside and it was like everything was spinning and i was confused and i dont remember this but i told him i was gonna faint, and i couldnt see or think anymore and i fainted and he caught me or it wouldve been all bad. i just remember being on the ground and him holding me from behind and i figured i fainted. it scared the shit out of him lol.

Nov 20, 2005
ha that happened to me too..i felt like i was going to throw up and then i felt like the life got sucked outta me and i fainted.

my mom said i turned yellow.

/stab's redrum :paranoid:

~k.

Nov 1, 2004
I dunno why I fainted...it could be a number of things...

anyways fainting is horrible. i felt like i died and came back to life. the first time i was at my house and got sick like i was gonna throw up n i got all hot so i went to the bathroom but i couldnt stand up so i sat down and it got harder to see and then I blacked out. I dont know how long i was sitting there. i got up and i was fine. the second time was later that day i was at my niggas house we just finished smoking and a few minutes later i started feeling sick like before so i knew i was gonna black out again, but it was so much worse because i was high. we went outside and it was like everything was spinning and i was confused and i dont remember this but i told him i was gonna faint, and i couldnt see or think anymore and i fainted and he caught me or it wouldve been all bad. i just remember being on the ground and him holding me from behind and i figured i fainted. it scared the shit out of him lol.

was your anus real sore afterwards? I think he might of knocked your dunce ass out and raped you for thinking you can say nigga.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
anyone ever play that pass out game where you breath deep and have someone push on ur chest? i did that in 7nth grade at lunch and my homies were supposed to catch me and passed out hit my head and started bleeding and woke up with none of my homies around me i realized lunch was over and i walked back to class hella late bleeding from my head and just couldnt explain to anyone what happened that shit sucks
LOL @ them leaving you to die like "awww shit, bell rang......fuck it I'm gone"

Oct 2, 2006
My dad was giving me a haircut, and apparently if you hold your chin down on your chest for too long you will cut off the blood going through some vein in your neck. Once minute I was looking down at the sink, the next I was laying on the floor wondering why my brother was on the phone with 911. I guess I passed out and fell and hit my head on the bathtub on my way down.... My family thought I died so they called 911.

Feb 1, 2006
My dad was giving me a haircut, and apparently if you hold your chin down on your chest for too long you will cut off the blood going through some vein in your neck. Once minute I was looking down at the sink, the next I was laying on the floor wondering why my brother was on the phone with 911. I guess I passed out and fell and hit my head on the bathtub on my way down.... My family thought I died so they called 911.
damn how long were you out for

Oct 2, 2006
From what I was told around a minute or a little more, I think hitting my head on the bathtub on the way down had something to do with the extended amount of time I was out. It was like I fainted, and got knocked out all in one.

My brother and dad were looking at me all crazy when I regained consciousness. I opened my eyes and saw them both staring at me, and said, "Why did you let me take a nap on the bathroom floor, is it time to go to school yet?"

I was so out of it, I had no idea what was going on.

Oct 2, 2006
It felt like I was in E.T. when the the house had be quarantined and the guys in chemical suits were walking through the house.

I had no idea what was going on, and by the time I stood up the paramedics were already at my house. My dad walked me to a couch and I was asked questions by the paramedics while they checked my vitals and the questioning continued for about 10 minutes with the annoying: whats your name, do you where you are, how old are you, whats todays date, what are your parents names, what is you address... it was a real creepy experience. They tried to get me to ride in the ambulance and go get checked out by a doctor, but I refused. I had my dad drive me there after the paramedics left. At the hospital the doctor explained how the vein or artery which ever one it was got pinched from holding my head in the position it was in, and how that caused me to faint.

It was a pretty fucked up experience.

Apr 8, 2005
i was watching tv being lazy like 2 years ago and i ran to the kitchen real quick to get something to drink and while i was running i started getting lightheaded and then i fainted and hit my head on the table

but i get lightheaded all the time for some reason, only fainted that one time. if im sitting down and i try to get up i get lightheaded
i used to get this, the docter says its a part of growing up, like your body getting used to your hight during growth spurts and what not.

ive never fully fainted, or been knocked out before, is hard to comprehend really

Aug 7, 2003
ha ive fainted 3 times. heres my stories i gotta share these cus i thought they were funny even tho fainting sucks. it only happens when im super lit.

We was out smoking in this orchard and its like afternoon and hot as fuck and we outside smoking on the tailgate. anyways i feel like im starting to get dizzy and I know I need to sit down and the tailgate was full, i was standing up, so i go walk to get back in my friends truck. he got the truck with 3 doors where the back one swings open. I'm tryin to do this fast as fuck cus im starting to get dizzier and dizzier, I get the first door open then the 3rd door open. Then bam, Blackout, as I was going head first into the the seat. I hit my face smack on the bottom of the door area the hard plastic part. Then i face plant into ground, my face was on the ground and my arms were backwards and my ass was up in the air with on my knees. and as soon as my friends looked over like right when it happend they said there was hella dust blowing out my mouth. The worse part was I roughed up my face hella bad and 2 days later the first day of school started and I was going into my senior year with a fucked up/scabbed up cheek.

The second time i was high again. we were smoking all day and i was in my boys house in his gargage and its hot as fuck in there and everyone smoking cigs and blunts I guess after a while in there I started to sway back and forth just trying to stand up and my seen me and know what was going to happen cus he was there the first time. I blacked out and i guess my head went on dude next to me shoulder. like i blacked out on his shoulder then he caught me. lol, i was kinda behind him and i fell forward on his shoulder and he caught me before i fell. good thing he did cus in his garage he has one of those metal posts that are like 3-4 feet tall usually so cars cant get past there. so if my boy didnt catch me i would of face planted on a metal post.

Third time was funny too. I was drinking, came back to my boys house then smoked some weed, ate food and drank water (no beer left). after about 20 minutes after eating I get up to go in the kitchen cus people were making food. Then I feel that dizziness again, I know its coming and I try to stay standing up again so I lean standing up on the counter. Then I think I need to sit down so I try to get up and I blackout again, suprise huh? Well as i was blacking out I ran into window with my head cus the window was waste high and good thing the window was open or i probably would of went thru the glass cus I hit it hard. anyways the window was open and my head pops the screen out the window and i guess i stumbled accross the kitchen and my boy caught me. lol then i woke up on the kitchen floor with a couch pillow under my head and everyone laughing at me.

That shit cracks me up now that I think about it. Heat and Weed = bad mix for me. I know im going to pass out again eventually i just hope i dont get injured or in a public place like a club or some shit. Also a couple of my boys faceplanted from being hella lit and one dude got a tooth chipped hella bad from it.