Exotic Fish for 55 Gallon freshwater tank..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Anyone collect fish or have a sick setup? What are some rare or coo fish to stock a newly aquired tank???

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
you need 2 have dem beta fish cuz dey be fightin and shit. i got minez on HGH,dat mofo iz off da hook,be beatin dem bitch azz angel fish da fuck up

Jun 27, 2003
you should get snakes homie, fuck da fishies. I keep a few snakes, I dunno nothin bout fish tho. I got a homie that got some sharks, he be droppin fishes in there to get aten.. them fightin fish is koo too, I seen them bitches before

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
you should get snakes homie, fuck da fishies. I keep a few snakes, I dunno nothin bout fish tho. I got a homie that got some sharks, he be droppin fishes in there to get aten.. them fightin fish is koo too, I seen them bitches before

What kind of snakes you got i a mexican king snake a ball python a corn snake and a rattle snake

Jun 27, 2003
I got 3 ball pythons, one normal and two other morphs. One's a spider and the other's a mojave, Im bout to get into breeding em in a few years. Trynna pick some different morphs too. I also got one female blood python, that's a bad ass snake right there. I don't keep hots tho, I couldn't fuck wit it mayn. That shit's too risky for me. How long u been keepin hots?

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I got 3 ball pythons, one normal and two other morphs. One's a spider and the other's a mojave, Im bout to get into breeding em in a few years. Trynna pick some different morphs too. I also got one female blood python, that's a bad ass snake right there. I don't keep hots tho, I couldn't fuck wit it mayn. That shit's too risky for me. How long u been keepin hots?

Thats cool yeah them blood pythons are sick actually a dude just caught this baby rattle snake and i just took it it is kind of trippy having it in my pad no shit i had a dream the other day it got out so now i be checkin on him all the time i realy want a cobra i been peeping these site that sell them but i dont know i seen the ones called false water cobras they had a pair of them at the pet shop i go to

Apr 8, 2006
I got a 60 and a 125 both Salt.
It really aint as hard to deal with as everyone say you just got have the cash.
You really aint doin nuthin untill you go salt.
But for now if I wuz you I'd get some koi and waterfrogs.

Nov 27, 2006
how much would say it costs for a set up for one python, and monthly costs? can you take the snake out of the tank at all?

May 10, 2002
I have 2 Oscars in my freshwater tank,... They are boring.

I'd say for freshwater, go with the fresh water sharks {catfish}, like a Chinese Hi Fin Banded Shark, those are dope- & they dont have teeth, but will squab with other breeds of fish- but school with each other, they can get about 2 feet in a 100 + gallon tank

But fuck it, you REALLY should do some research on salt, & go with a sick ass saltwater reef- I got one & it's like it's own living entity in there. The first year is rough, but I've had mine stable since 03ish, & it is well worth it
I know i really want to do saltwater but i heard its hella work to keep up on it with cleaning and maintenance and shit..... i dont know enough to keep it in good condition as im kind of new to the whole scene.....

any help though is appreciated.....plus i can convert this freshwater to a saltwater anytime i want....so maybe after some trial and error.

All the sick lookin fish are saltwater though....=/

Apr 25, 2002
freshwater
arawana, get the australian ones they are more rare.

freshwater puffer fish.

i forget the exact name but a bottle nosed dolphin fish are cool, they use sonar to navigate thru water. very origional looking fresh water fish

Nov 7, 2002
I have a 46 gallon tank but its a community tank what are you looking for? Community or aggresive? I like community fish I have like five gouramis- opal, golden, flame, neo, and snake. I have like seven Plecos some pretty exotic ones like blue phantom, king tiger, peppermint, violet red bruno, royal, mango, and leopard sailfin. Here are some pics of my fish.