Emma

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Stealth said:
Emma...fuck all these immature losers. I know what its like to get excited about seeing your favorite rapper. You were just in the heat of the moment, and the way this is up to 30 posts alread is just a testament to how immature all these guys on the board can be. You don't deserve to be treated this way, especially not with your big, sexy, deer eyes. Fuck it though, you're cool in my book. You ever take it in the ass before?

LMFAO!!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
that's enough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why are you continuing to perpetuate shit?

please stop.

like seriously, I GET IT. people on siccness have been here hella long & you all already formed these wierd little online communities/friendships; you don't like "n0obz" or whatever. okay. that's fine. i'm not trying to infiltrate you guys' e-civilization or whatever.

okay?

now, there is really no reason whatsover to be devoting that much time to talk shit about me. i ignored the thread for hella pages but that didn't help or stop shit.

it's kind of disturbing.

i know this is just the net... & i usually don't trip off internet shit-talking. but i feel that this shit has gone way too far.

& i'm not a groupie & i'm not promiscuous AT ALL & this is how rumors get started. & i don't want some dumb internet shit to cause problems for me in real life.

you know what i mean?

----

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
(continued)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just don't know why you have so much attitude towards me. or why you seem to have so much against me when i never said anythign rude to you.

and i mean it's not like i'm trying to make friends on here or anything like that... but all this animosity is just totally unnecessary.

& i know i don't have to post there & i should just ignore it etc. but i really don't like people making false statements about me and i feel like i have to contradict shit sometimes so people don't actually start thinking certain untrue things.

now i do understand why people were laughing at that journal entry because i did sound hella airheadish & dumb. but that was just my mood at a certain moment; that shit doesn't reflect anything concrete about WHO I AM. & that was last october and people don't even know the context of anything and...

i don't even know why i'm bothering to write this.

but... can you please stop?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Does that tatt on her back say berkeley or shaboobalaboopy?

Emma, buy me some fat slice and I'll help you e-fight all these people off

Apr 5, 2005
Gas One said:
which one of yall would hit a bitch missionary thats lookin' at you like this:

this bitch got Exophthalmos AKA graves disease! aaaahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HA HA HA-HA-HA!!

or like "the count" on sesame street would say...
AH AH AH AH AH AHHHHHHHHHH

YIKES! THIS BITCH IS ABOUT TO CRAWL OUT THE FUCKIN MONITOR. YIKES! BITCH WOULD GET SLAPPED TEH FUCK UP IF SHE DID THOUGH.

Sep 24, 2004
Da6Footah said:
I would respect her more if she admitted that she is a groupie.
The Nerve!! there was a time you had every Crest Nigga phone number on speed dial. You must've grown up.

The open forum is turning into the cheerleading section of siccness.