Emma

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
emma said:
well cash... i ignored this thread for a month in hopes that it would go away.

but that didn't work.

i don't crave attention, especially not this kind of attention. i asked the mod to delete this thread but instead he made it vital.

the only reason i've been replying today is because people are making false statements about me & that's how rumors get started and i don't want people to believe some retarded shit & then.. since it's like thousands of people on here what if somebody believes some dumb shit & then rumors start sporeading in real life?

if somebody says something about me that's not true shouldn't i contradict them?
shut the fuck up, groupie

you cant say SHIT thatll change your present status.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
emma said:
i'm not a groupie though.

and even if i was it wouldn't have shit to do with you.

but i'm not, anyway.
youre a groupie, no matter how much you say "im not a groupie". (which you said what, 16 times in 8 hours?)
we all know you are. theres nothing you can say to prove elsewise.

secondly.

youre ugly as fuck, emma. i wouldnt even look at you longer than a quarter of a second. look at your crackhead ass bulging eyes.

the corners of your mouth are stained brown.

HAVE TO DO WITH ME?? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BITCH DREAM THE FUCK ON! LOL! you wouldnt have a fucking CHANCE IN HELL! if i hugged you, id incinerate my clothing thinking you put lice on me. that shit aint even possible! NO SHIT you wouldnt have shit to do with me!

i have a force field that keeps wolfgang puck lookin' hoes like you ten feet! ten feet, mutha fucka! back back!

edit: how you gon' look like john stockton w/ lipstick?

shits disgustin', B.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
which one of yall would hit a bitch missionary thats lookin' at you like this:

this bitch got Exophthalmos AKA graves disease! aaaahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HA HA HA-HA-HA!!

or like "the count" on sesame street would say...
AH AH AH AH AH AHHHHHHHHHH

Sep 6, 2005
emma said:

can you please stop lying?

seriously... too many people be on this forum & i do not want some dumb internet shit to cause rumors/bullshit in real life.

i am not a promiscuous person at all and i would appreciate if you would refrain from making untrue statements about me.

thank you.
awwwwwwww, its okay, daddy wont tell no one.

May 4, 2002
Gas One said:
which one of yall would hit a bitch thats lookin' at you like this:

this bitch got Exophthalmos AKA graves disease! aaaahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HA HA HA-HA-HA!!

or like "the count" on sesame street would say...
AH AH AH AH AH AHHHHHHHHHH
oh wow i spit beer on my screen LOL

Nov 21, 2005
Gas One said:
i have a force field that keeps wolfgang puck lookin' hoes like you ten feet! ten feet, mutha fucka! back back!
ROFL @ the wolfgang puck reference. the resemblence is uncanny. emma do yourself a favor and refrain from posting on this forum ever again. with that being said ... carry on with the bashing

Oct 4, 2002
www.bosstycoon.com
emma said:
that picture is hella old.

i was 18. & i agree that it's not a flattering picture at all. i had my eyes hella open cuz i always blink when the camera flashes & i was trying not to blink.

but seriously stop posting old ass shit and acting like it's recent news.

so does that mean you were one of my groupies too?

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Emma...fuck all these immature losers. I know what its like to get excited about seeing your favorite rapper. You were just in the heat of the moment, and the way this is up to 30 posts alread is just a testament to how immature all these guys on the board can be. You don't deserve to be treated this way, especially not with your big, sexy, deer eyes. Fuck it though, you're cool in my book. You ever take it in the ass before?