Eminem Responds Back To Benzino!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
SOURCE: ALLHIPHOP.COM
This is some excellent marketing for Mr. Ray Benzino.

Eminem Strikes Back At Benzino:

By Nolan Strong
Date: 10/30/2002 7:50 PM

Today on Angie Martinez' Hot 97 "Take Over Show," 50 Cent and his G Unit companions took over the airwaves for an absentee Martinez, who is on the road as a judge for the "American Idol" television series.

During the show, 50 Cent spoke of his new album with Eminem's Shady Records and future solo project from G Unit members Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo. To the surprise of fans, Slim Shady himself phoned in and discussed his new movie and a brand new beef with The Source co-owner, Ray Benzino.

"I wanna request that new Benzino record," Eminem said. "It's hot. See if you can find that one and play it for me. You may hafta dig in the trash, it may be in the bottom of the trash can."

50 obliged Em's request and played the diss, where Benzino raps "The only M&M I know is Made Men /and by the way, he aint never gonna play me, never/I'll show this b*tch really what it is to be Shady/I don't care how much records you sold/You can't walk through the hood without the men in black/Disrespect your moms b*tch you deserve a smack/It's not a black or white thing, that sh*ts in the past/I got some white boys in Boston that'll bust yo ass!"

While Eminem has not officially responded on record, he had some choice words about Benzino. "It's like when you buy a product from the store...a blender...you get it home and try to use it, but it doesn't work," Eminem said referring to Benzino's latest album, Redemption. "People are gonna buy his album and see that it doesn't work."

During Em's tongue lashing, 50 and The G Unit were humming the tune to Benzino's "Boottee." Em then referred to his latest rival as "Hasbenzino," and said "I don't know about that, I don't know if he was ever even on."

ALEX

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2002
Damn, benzino after eminem? HAHABout time somebody steps up to M, next one is gonna have to be able to hurt M cus Eminem was right cus benzino's cds aint all taht good...

promotionCM said:
"I wanna request that new Benzino record," Eminem said. "It's hot. See if you can find that one and play it for me. You may hafta dig in the trash, it may be in the bottom of the trash can."

During Em's tongue lashing, 50 and The G Unit were humming the tune to Benzino's "Boottee."
LOL! Eminem clownin. That shit is comedy about 50 cent hummin the beat to BOoty song.

May 29, 2002
and everyone said slim wasnt gonna answer back. but most likely they staged this beef from behind the scenes like most beefs probably are. benzino gets some recognition while eminem gets credibility for beefin with a non popstar. it is smart on both of thier parts.

another theory is it is a real beef and with benzino's mob connections, could the realest be right? will eminem be the first white murdered in rap?

S

SHOHEI BABA

i'll give it to marshall - he's crazy he thinks he's a real gangsta so yes, he would have responded without 50 cent.

point is - benzino spit real shit on his record - fuck namecalling and little ha ha disses...it's like beenie siegel v.s. styles, styles was like beanie you die when I see you next, so stop being a bitch and call my cellphone - you are a pussy. And beanie's like bla bla bla you corny you fake.

Beanie won on lyrical skill, styles wins on the fact that he chased someone for 2 blocks to stab them, is a real killer and that's all that matters, not this music shit.

benzino said eminem needs black security guards wherever he rolls because he's scared, and he needs his ass slapped for disrespecting his own mother - it's not CLEVER, it's not a PUNCHLINE - it's real. So fuck hip hop and whatever "hazbeeno" diss eminem comes back with

Aug 16, 2002
^^^

Thats what I'm yellin mayne everyone wanna hop on here talkin bout how em would rip benzino up in rappin and how benzino is is a sorry rapper but what happend to bein real?? Benzino is far from the best rapper out there but he a real ma fucca and em aint ready to see him! so yea em would tear benzino a new ass in rappin but would that matter if benzino fucced that fool up?

GOTTI

Apr 25, 2002
SHOHEI BABA said:
i'll give it to marshall - he's crazy he thinks he's a real gangsta so yes, he would have responded without 50 cent.

point is - benzino spit real shit on his record - fuck namecalling and little ha ha disses...it's like beenie siegel v.s. styles, styles was like beanie you die when I see you next, so stop being a bitch and call my cellphone - you are a pussy. And beanie's like bla bla bla you corny you fake.

Beanie won on lyrical skill, styles wins on the fact that he chased someone for 2 blocks to stab them, is a real killer and that's all that matters, not this music shit.

benzino said eminem needs black security guards wherever he rolls because he's scared, and he needs his ass slapped for disrespecting his own mother - it's not CLEVER, it's not a PUNCHLINE - it's real. So fuck hip hop and whatever "hazbeeno" diss eminem comes back with
i forgot about that beef. what happened wit it? how did it start? i thought beanie was a rilla too tho

Apr 25, 2002
Were you there when Styles chased Beenie? Don't believe everything you hear.

It's all about lyrics until they are face to face. Anyone can talk shit, just because Benzino said somethin "real" doesn't really mean anything, Hazbeeno is pretty real too if you ask me.

Sep 28, 2002
benzino wiil kill eminin in hood fights as flowws em will crush him

i dont think the beef is publicity just cuz he own the source i think cuz he made it before him and he white so he call eminem out cuz he just mad i mean damn jelous cuz anotha race has more talent and i bet if they seen eatch other it be some roads tru em looks like he get is ass whooped but i think he would sqab if need be and as far ass styles chasen some 1 and stabbin him in the ass yes he stab him in the ass it was neva beanie segle beanie and styles p r like the same weight i think they would fight beanie like 4 months go ina club in miami he broke some dude jaw i mean come on beanie is reals tyles is real but ass far ass benzino and em shit goes i say benzino will checc em lol fucc 50 cent he got shot dont mean it wont happen again trust me he will get served and i know for a fact it be soon

the beef is already too exposed in the media and public eye for Benzino to even try to harm Eminem physically. i dont think he gona do shit cause he aint stupid and nor he tryin to go to jail. Paul Pierced got his ass whopped cause it happened right there on the spot, its not like anybody preplanned that shit. Eminem is gona Embarrased the hell outta Benizno on wax and you all know that. Benzino lyrical ability peaks at where Eminem starts at. I am not a big fan of Eminem but i know he got flows.

If Benzino is a gangsta and wana wild out then Eminem aint rollin with pussies neither. Eminem got lotta people in his side from Dr.Dre camp, D12 and too many other poeple we probalby dont know about. And his new recruitment 50 cent who loves to beef is pretty krazy himself. Benzino is too wack to make any sales from this beef, This beef probably favors more to Eminem to bring more attention to him. lol I bet Eminem is liking this cause it gives him something new to Rap about, a new topic.

Apr 25, 2002
SHOHEI BABA said:
Eminem has never claimed to be a "real gangsta" to my knowledge. And while we're on the topic of "real gangsta's", all these little mark ass rappers have the word severely diluted. "Gangsta" has become pop-culture slang now. That's as ridiculous as 99.9% of these suckas claiming "pimp" or "playa" and so far I only need one hand to count how many of these rappers REALLY know the definition of those words.

Back to Benzino... He gets zero points for bumpin' his gums about the top-selling rap artist of today. As a matter of fact, thats about as far from being "gangsta" as you can get. Who is next on his hit-list, Justin Timberlake?

Benzino sounds like an Eminem-groupie-in-denial more than anything else, much less a "gangsta".