Eminem Responds Back To Benzino!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Benzino's a fuckin homo. He think he a "Made Man" or he rolls with "Made Men"?? That just shows how full of shit that faggot is. Last time I checked, you had to be in the Italian Mafia, and be 100% Italian, to be a MADE MAN!! All I know is Eminem will rip Benzino a new asshole real quick

Sep 24, 2002
Sydal said:
Benzino's a fuckin homo. He think he a "Made Man" or he rolls with "Made Men"?? That just shows how full of shit that faggot is. Last time I checked, you had to be in the Italian Mafia, and be 100% Italian, to be a MADE MAN!! All I know is Eminem will rip Benzino a new asshole real quick
Well said!!!!!!1

Apr 26, 2002
Sick Wid It said:

Eminem has never claimed to be a "real gangsta" to my knowledge. And while we're on the topic of "real gangsta's", all these little mark ass rappers have the word severely diluted. "Gangsta" has become pop-culture slang now. That's as ridiculous as 99.9% of these suckas claiming "pimp" or "playa" and so far I only need one hand to count how many of these rappers REALLY know the definition of those words.

i c wut ur sayin, BUT my thang is eminem wanna call out benzino and jermaine dupri, but wut about SUGE KNIGHT. fucc tha gangsta shit, he talkin on foos disrespectin him, how cum he don't talk on suge. real talk. fold.

Apr 25, 2002
Rican Gotti said:
^^^

Thats what I'm yellin mayne everyone wanna hop on here talkin bout how em would rip benzino up in rappin and how benzino is is a sorry rapper but what happend to bein real?? Benzino is far from the best rapper out there but he a real ma fucca and em aint ready to see him! so yea em would tear benzino a new ass in rappin but would that matter if benzino fucced that fool up?

GOTTI

i unda stand what ur saying , but would u buy a garth brooks album becuz he came REAL about talking how he lost his love or his dog died or how he loves his truck ?

Apr 25, 2002
Rican Gotti said:
^^^

Thats what I'm yellin mayne everyone wanna hop on here talkin bout how em would rip benzino up in rappin and how benzino is is a sorry rapper but what happend to bein real?? Benzino is far from the best rapper out there but he a real ma fucca and em aint ready to see him! so yea em would tear benzino a new ass in rappin but would that matter if benzino fucced that fool up?

GOTTI
What do you think rap music is about these days? Earning yourself some 'street stripes' via songs? Rap music started out as a form of entertainment and thats what it's still all about, entertaining people. Which is exactly what happens every time someone picks up a mic and tries to act hard.

I would think someone who is so gangsta wouldn't have time to run the biggest rap magazine around and make albums as a recording artist. Where does he squeeze in all his 'gangsta shit'?

The only thing Benzino is doing by bumpin' his gums about Eminem, is making himself look like a straight idiot.

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
this game is all about progress ya'll..........theres is no way in hell BENZINO has or will ever achieve what EMINEM has! no way.....i give a fuck about the source............

HOES LOVE FUCKING BAY RAPERS LIKE THE SOURCE!

EMINEM, has matured in this game cuzzin.....what has BENZINO done? EVERY ALBUM EM dropped is a classic! LISTNE TO THEM..HE TOUCHES SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY TOPICS...not that same old shit...shoot em up bang bang shit! OVER 30 MILLION RECORDS SOLD.....i seriously doubt benzino has ever done that! but then again..who the eff am i to say shit!

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Rican Gotti said:
^^^

GOTTI
This coming from someone with "Gotti" in his name. I'm sure you are just like John Gotti.
:rolleyes:

Aug 12, 2002
I dont care if Eminem is not gangsta, he's fuckin dope MC one of the best now, Benzino might be real to some1 but i wouldnt care less, he's WACK!.. i love Gangsta/Thug/Real shit like Tech N9ne, Yukmouth,Pac & Cbo etc. but i also love real hiphop like Talib Kweli, Mos Def and Eminem, anybody who says m&m is POP needs to listen Em's lyrics and not judge by one single they heard. Em did lot of underground shit and gain respect he didnt come in game like Fabolous etc.. anybody callin this dickrydin can suck my dick!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Eminemis is a icon, benz is a fuckin nobody, its like some pathetic white trash militia trying to fuck with the goverment, he is outta his leage.

Jul 21, 2002
pimpsmooth420 i think ur a kkk memeber

anyways m&m is tight way better the benzino. so this is jsut a wack a feud. this is like nas facing benzino. benzino got no talent. so im not even going to be looking for m&M to rap back. em is do good to respond