Eminem Responds Back To Benzino!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2002
Benzino raps are way more real than Enminem . Real Talk. Enminem aint got no balls to rap face to face. Enminem bit Chino XL and is the white version of 50 Cent. Benzino is from Roxbury and he is a Mademan for real. Eminem is a smart ass white bitch.

Nov 5, 2002
Soak Game said

"that's funny. I can make a dildo out of toliet paper"

Apr 25, 2002
sideshownut said:
Benzino raps are way more real than Enminem . Real Talk. Enminem aint got no balls to rap face to face. Enminem bit Chino XL and is the white version of 50 Cent. Benzino is from Roxbury and he is a Mademan for real. Eminem is a smart ass white bitch.
You are about the stupidest fuck I've ever seen on this board. As much as Eminem's name is in your mouth I bet you would give him a hot carl if you caught him takin a shit.

Eminem is nothing like Chino and Eminem has been talkin shit before 50 has

Nov 5, 2002
Jayduece stop riding Eminem dick.You act like is the only rapper on this earth. Eminem got taken out by Juice , Kool G Rap will destroy that Blonde bitch.Benzino will shoot that fool with real street raps.Not no fanatasy shit

Apr 25, 2002
I know Em isnt the only rapper on earth, just one of the best. It pisses me off to see racist fucks like you hatin on Em. If you don't like him coo, be a fuckin man about it, not a bitch.

Banned for bein a racist fuckface. Feel that

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
jay deuce said:
I know Em isnt the only rapper on earth, just one of the best. It pisses me off to see racist fucks like you hatin on Em. If you don't like him coo, be a fuckin man about it, not a bitch.

Banned for bein a racist fuckface. Feel that
nah he's banned for being a homosexual.

go read his posts on the Siccmade Board.... his other name on here is Ganksta N-I-P