E-Nutt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
theeze niggas

Enutt, give it up man. you aint tough, you aint funny, and you aint liked.
Klassick eat a dick , choke, throw up, and commence 2 swallow that shit again u off brand dick n the booty college nerd! step ya life up nigga and quit livin through sickness.net u geek. And 2 lucky u ugly ass strong nose bitch! U got on sickness 2 disrespect me because i dissed yo homeboyz video wit all that boo boo n it! Bitch go get a klue , i tried 2 tell u u brush ya face and u still on this bitch wolfin like u the hardest female when i dont think u should B considered a female wit that mustchace. Go nair yo lip Bitch. magic shave my nigga
:angry:

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
enutt, coming to an elementary school near you..
Although I feel there was nothing wrong with E-nutt performing at an elementary school, especially if he's really trying to be involved and help the youth..nothing wrong with that at all.....

Even with that said....this line was hilarious.....lol

Apr 27, 2009
Klassick eat a dick , choke, throw up, and commence 2 swallow that shit again u off brand dick n the booty college nerd! step ya life up nigga and quit livin through sickness.net u geek. \:angry:
Cmon dude, whats up wit all the gay stuff? its like your imagination hit a homosexual climax when you start thinkin about dicks and you couldnt stop wrting about homo stuff. you shoooo do know a lot about this dick and booty shit.

homoblood

Im livin through sicness? YOU GOT MORE POSTS THAN ME ROFL!
and you get dissed all of your 8oo posts.

if im a college nerd geek, your a elementarty kid lover

david westerfiedld aint got shit on you! amber alerts be goin off when yo fat ass hit towns and tour elementaries

thats probably why yo ass moved out of san diego the first place all the way to nebraska. got caught feelin on kindergarten kids

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Klassick eat a dick , choke, throw up, and commence 2 swallow that shit again u off brand dick n the booty college nerd! step ya life up nigga and quit livin through sickness.net u geek. And 2 lucky u ugly ass strong nose bitch! U got on sickness 2 disrespect me because i dissed yo homeboyz video wit all that boo boo n it! Bitch go get a klue , i tried 2 tell u u brush ya face and u still on this bitch wolfin like u the hardest female when i dont think u should B considered a female wit that mustchace. Go nair yo lip Bitch. magic shave my nigga
:angry:
This is the problem with people today...

They think going to college is a reason to insult sombody about but would be the same mutha fucka bragin to people that they just got out the pen...hella backwards

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
This is the problem with people today...

They think going to college is a reason to insult sombody about but would be the same mutha fucka bragin to people that they just got out the pen...hella backwards
Aint nothin wrong wit college at all homeboy thatz the reason im out here in the 1st place Shout out 2 the Back 2 back champions 94, 95 Cornhuskers. There is a problem if u in college on a website talkin hella wreckless and u know u a bitch and wouldn't make a peep in public. Then u get an ugly as bitch who gets her feelings hurt cause u diss her hubby's wack ass wanna B Rippin video ......BTW If any schools (elementary) is paying let me know . I got hella messages 2 get across! Im versatile unlike ur favorite rappers. Ya boy actually Spits substance mane. Whether its Gangsta, Gospel, Uplifting, Black History, The struggle .....What u need. And Fuk u 2

Apr 27, 2009
Aint nothin wrong wit college at all homeboy thatz the reason im out here in the 1st place Shout out 2 the Back 2 back champions 94, 95 Cornhuskers. If any schools (elementary) is paying let me know . I got hella messages 2 get across! Im versatile unlike ur favorite rappers. Ya boy actually Spits substance mane. Whether its Gangsta, Gospel, Uplifting, Black History, The struggle .....What u need
you made it a point to say elementary, why do you like elementary kids so much?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
e-nutt talkin bout gettin a life off the siccness

but steady posting a message in this board hourly

smh @ the bomedy

Nov 30, 2010
Erica A.K.A. E-MUTT....You still a FAT BITCH and I don't know where you keep getting all the dumb shit you keep saying but everything you said about me is inaccurate. Never have I had a mustache or a crooked nose you have me confused with yo mama...BUT YOU ARE A FAT BUM!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't said anything else about your fat ass in days but you insist on keeping this shit going. I am a BITCH you never wanna see in the streets because I make pussies out of fake ass niggas like you. GET A LIFE, a diet plan, some new shoes, and new red shirt.

Nov 30, 2010
If you thought the video was wack that's your perogative but to post a negative comment on Youtube was unneccessary... That's my cousin and I support his movement so that's why i came right back at your hating ass...so lets keep it 1,000,000 nigga and be honest.. Instead of hating you should have been taking notes because they are getting paid and making things happen. Where's your video? Where's your record deal E-Mutt? Oh that's right ...that's out your league bum.

Nov 30, 2010
Cmon dude, whats up wit all the gay stuff? its like your imagination hit a homosexual climax when you start thinkin about dicks and you couldnt stop wrting about homo stuff. you shoooo do know a lot about this dick and booty shit.

homoblood

Im livin through sicness? YOU GOT MORE POSTS THAN ME ROFL!
and you get dissed all of your 8oo posts.

if im a college nerd geek, your a elementarty kid lover

david westerfiedld aint got shit on you! amber alerts be goin off when yo fat ass hit towns and tour elementaries

thats probably why yo ass moved out of san diego the first place all the way to nebraska. got caught feelin on kindergarten kids

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is too hilarious.