E-Nutt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2008
I GOTTA LIL STORY FOR Y'ALL

SO, TODAY A NIGGA WAS FEELIN GREAT. I HAD JUST GOT BACK HOME FROM SMOKIN A BLUNT WITH THE OAK PARK ERB HOMIES. I HOPS INTO THE CRIB TO CHECK OUT SICCNESS DOT NET CAUSE A NIGGA LIKE ME IS FUCKIN WITH I-ROCC,LICWIT,SMIGDIRTEE AND SO ON. I SIGNS IN, USERNAME CHECK, PASSWORD CHECK, SHIT LOADS TO THE NEXT PAGE AND I SEE A NIGGA GOTTA PRIVATE MESSAGE 'NOTIFICATION'. I SAID TO MY SELF "OH SHIT I BEEN NOTIFIED" AND I PUT THE BUDS IN THE SOCK. PAGE LOADS TO MY 'MESSAGE BOX' AND I SEE THIS

'since Im an Outta towner u Krab'

AS THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION. I LOOK NEXT TO THE TOPIC TO SEE WHO SENT IT AND LIL DID I KNOW, IT WAS ENUTT. SO I ACTUALLY TAKE THE TIME OUT MY DAY TO READ HIS MESSAGE, BESIDE HIS MESSAGE IS A NIGGA LOOKIN LIKE MOTHERFUCKIN HUMPTY DUMPTY DOIN A DANCE FOR SOME QUARTERS WITH SOME DUSTY ASS NIKES ON. SO I READ WHAT THIS HUMPTY DUMPTY ASS NIGGA HAS TO SAY

since Im an Outta towner u Krab
Wassup Blood U talkin all ying yang homie. I'll Be in Kali next month from Apr 10th - 15th . My Aunt Stay off of 77th Bitch since u so Gangsta nigga U gon know about it and please talk all that shit u was in The Piru Thread when u B me face 2 face nigga. By the way Im from Skyline Piru San Diego but Im gon whoop yo ass 4 every nigga u disrespected out here in NEB ya Bitch ESP Rollin 80z Gang 619 SKYLINE

SO THEN A NIGGA STARTS TO CRACK THE FUCK UP WITH LAUGHTER.

THE END.

Mar 1, 2006
I GOTTA LIL STORY FOR Y'ALL

SO, TODAY A NIGGA WAS FEELIN GREAT. I HAD JUST GOT BACK HOME FROM SMOKIN A BLUNT WITH THE OAK PARK ERB HOMIES. I HOPS INTO THE CRIB TO CHECK OUT SICCNESS DOT NET CAUSE A NIGGA LIKE ME IS FUCKIN WITH I-ROCC,LICWIT,SMIGDIRTEE AND SO ON. I SIGNS IN, USERNAME CHECK, PASSWORD CHECK, SHIT LOADS TO THE NEXT PAGE AND I SEE A NIGGA GOTTA PRIVATE MESSAGE 'NOTIFICATION'. I SAID TO MY SELF "OH SHIT I BEEN NOTIFIED" AND I PUT THE BUDS IN THE SOCK. PAGE LOADS TO MY 'MESSAGE BOX' AND I SEE THIS

'since Im an Outta towner u Krab'

AS THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION. I LOOK NEXT TO THE TOPIC TO SEE WHO SENT IT AND LIL DID I KNOW, IT WAS ENUTT. SO I ACTUALLY TAKE THE TIME OUT MY DAY TO READ HIS MESSAGE, BESIDE HIS MESSAGE IS A NIGGA LOOKIN LIKE MOTHERFUCKIN HUMPTY DUMPTY DOIN A DANCE FOR SOME QUARTERS WITH SOME DUSTY ASS NIKES ON. SO I READ WHAT THIS HUMPTY DUMPTY ASS NIGGA HAS TO SAY

since Im an Outta towner u Krab
Wassup Blood U talkin all ying yang homie. I'll Be in Kali next month from Apr 10th - 15th . My Aunt Stay off of 77th Bitch since u so Gangsta nigga U gon know about it and please talk all that shit u was in The Piru Thread when u B me face 2 face nigga. By the way Im from Skyline Piru San Diego but Im gon whoop yo ass 4 every nigga u disrespected out here in NEB ya Bitch ESP Rollin 80z Gang 619 SKYLINE

SO THEN A NIGGA STARTS TO CRACK THE FUCK UP WITH LAUGHTER.

THE END.
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololloolololollolololololololololololololololooloooooloooololololoolololololoololololoolololoollololoolololoolloolololol

May 30, 2006
No disrespect homie but what was the point of posting that shit.....He got straight at u so do what u feel u wanna do or need to do.....What U did was another form of dry snitching.

Law enforcment inflitrate these boards and all u doing is saying is "if something happens to me then Enutt did it".

What kind of street nigga is u?

I think I've recieved more threats then anyone on these boards except prolly Gas One and Mitchy Slick and I've never broadcasted the shit so everyone will know.

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2008
LOL @ THE SNITCHING PART.

THE FACT YOU EVEN QUESTION MY STREET REP ONLINE IS JUST AS WORSE AS E-NUT TRYING TO NET BANG ON A NIGGA.

THE OBVIOUS POINT IS TO EXPOSE A ONLINE NET BANGER. YOU AIN'T HEARD?

May 30, 2006
LOL @ THE SNITCHING PART.

THE FACT YOU EVEN QUESTION MY STREET REP ONLINE IS JUST AS WORSE AS E-NUT TRYING TO NET BANG ON A NIGGA.

THE OBVIOUS POINT IS TO EXPOSE A ONLINE NET BANGER. YOU AIN'T HEARD?
Homie u ain't exposed shit.....The way he came at u in that pm is the same way he has spoke to me and several others on this board.....It's nothing new.....And no one is questioning ur street rep-if u have one at all....I'm wondering what kind of street nigga is u to be sesting that shit on here and call urself exposing a nigga....Its called a pm....A private message so handle that shit privately.....Enutt was going back in forth with yourself and Rap Critic and it was pages of nonsense so it might as well been a pm cuz people got tired of reading that shit.....As soon as the nigga pm u then u go off making a thread which creates more bullshit for the boards.

Set up a fade or ignore his threats.....What u did was corny.

Nov 3, 2007
MAN QUIT ALL THE BULLSHIT. ENUTT IS PROLLY A GOOD DUDE BUT JUST NEED TO GROW UP A LIL BIT BY BANGIN ON EVERYONE ONLINE. LIKE BLACK MIKEY SAID "NIGGA IM NOT THE INTERNET IM IN THE SET" KEEP IT THAT WAY. ENUTT IF U GOT MUSIC POST IT. EVERY1 GOT EARS AND SOME ARE GONNA HATE SOME ARE GONNA APPRECIATE IT. FUCK IT ITS PART OF THE GAME. BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ALL NEED TO GROW UP AND KEEP OUR EYES IN OUR OWN POCKETS BECAUSE NO ONE IS GONNA PAY THE RENT BESIDE URSELF AND HATIN AINT GONNA HELP. SO PLEASE KEEP THIS SHIT STRICTLY FOR MUSIC

Jul 29, 2008
That shit did clog the thread. And instead of keeping it public, he decided to hit you up in pm. I can respect that. Whether its real or not, alteast he got at you in a private manner.

Apr 19, 2008
where the fuck is the rant section on siccness? or keep it open forum...heads would be happy to comment on this shit over there , im sure. i mean...we're all bored over there

Apr 24, 2007
www.mypsace.com
No disrespect homie but what was the point of posting that shit.....He got straight at u so do what u feel u wanna do or need to do.....What U did was another form of dry snitching.

Law enforcment inflitrate these boards and all u doing is saying is "if something happens to me then Enutt did it".

What kind of street nigga is u?

I think I've recieved more threats then anyone on these boards except prolly Gas One and Mitchy Slick and I've never broadcasted the shit so everyone will know.
YEAH PIMP CERTAIN THINGS NEED TO BE KEPT IN PM. IT SEEMS HE WAS TRYING TO GET AT YOU THEN YOU BLAST HIM OUT. IT FO SHO WONT CALM THE FIRE. NO-DISRESPECT BUT ON SOME GANSTA SHIT THIS THREAD SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSTED.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
I respect E-nutt for keepin it G by goin 2 the pm but save that crab/slob shit for the face 2 face gangsta