E-Nutt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
DAUM EAT NUTS...U GOT THE CROWD GOING...NEVER SAW A NIGGA ROCK A PRE SCHOOL PARTY LIKE U...WAT U RAPPING ABOUT..DAT GANSTA SHIT U BE FAKING ON SICCNESS...LMAO

P.S..LOOK AT THEM DUSTY SHOEZ...HAHAHAHHAHA
Finally some funny shit my nig- I performed the song Lil homiez ,Down 2 Rize, and A song tellin the kids 2 trust n God if u must know wack juice. The only fake shit goin on the siccness is all these replies back n forth when a nigga aint got no getback . Thatz why i call the shit entertainment. Nigga i make all type of music but mainly message music because I know the power of words. I done seen 2 much than 2 just speak on bangin- 2 grown not 2 B responsible, If a nigga Know me they already know what it is, what itz been ,and what itz always gon B . Like I said my nig hopefully U'll B able 2 perform in a school as well as other venues. B versatile wit it! I told yall that niggas posts were better than his spitz. let me hear something where u snap on I'll 4ever leave yo rappin(Non) skillz alone!

PS. Blood u hella krafty with the cpu but still can't spell- Fuck it tho ! I peeped U aint answer none of them ????? from the previous post. Showz ur character aint bout shit. U barking real loud but yo bite aint nothin but a nibble.

Jul 29, 2008
who wants a message from E-nutt ..he aint 2pac or common..

how can sumbody who gangbangs on the internet possibly influence kids?
they kids, they probably dont understand the lyrics.. and maybe they do, but atleast the songs are meant for them. I dont know.

Juice Lee def makes muzik for bitches!

what happen to the titty pix in you sig? ahahah, shit was nice.

Jun 12, 2002
5 & 6 years old dont buy music ..goddamnit

im pretty sure juice lee makes music for the bitches
They parents do! And homie them kids was k-5th! Really aint bout cheese but 400bucks for 4 songs Nigga thatz love! ITZ A SHAME BUT rAPPERS TRYNA 2 GET ON -AINT GETTIN THAT MUCH 4 PERFORMING AT THESE SO CALLED HIP HOP VENUES On top of all that whenever these schools want a performer they holla @ me Itz a trip though because i had 2 take down all gang pics because somebody dry snitched and said We was Bloods and we sell dope and supposedly murked somebody at a show. Imagine looking face to face 2 a principal and him asking u this. On one hand i feel like letting em know That nigga yeah we is Bloods and myspace and the website is 4 music but thatz when I realized man u gotta change it up. I told em we were Bloods but we also Grown men who have been through the fire and have survived. Let em listen 2 the songs and he requested me ! I was heated at first about revamping and dumping of pics because i felt like this is who i was but itz bigger than me. 2 go from the worse of the worse 2 damn near being a role model is priceless even tho i cover everythang in the book(versatility is the key mane)So really homie u can diss my music, u can diss me, but itz all irrelevant because I have been truly blessed with a gift 2 reach and teach and I wont waist it no mattter how much I love Red , sayin Blood and spittin That Soo WOOp Bizness. God got something bigger for me. As Im writing this I realize typing venom at these other cats aint edifying at all so I offer an apology 2 everyone on here that I offended! I say itz entertainment and i really meant the thangz I said 2 most of yall- but that aint my purpose. As words on wax can motivate so can these little net warz so i' m done . If yall still got a problem wit the dude- holla at me on Pm and I'll Beat yo muthafuckin ass - lol

:lick:

Jun 12, 2002
who wants a message from E-nutt ..he aint 2pac or common..

how can sumbody who gangbangs on the internet possibly influence kids?
listen 2 the songz man and stop focusing on the negative shit. I understand u fuck wit dude i had words for but come on. who u gon listen 2 a non banger or a somebody that done been where u headed! As far as Gangbangin on the net homie . I was replying 2 a lotta b.s. and letting it B known jus like in real life . I aint trippin on u if u aint trippin on me. I'm a man B4 anythang -simple and plain. Look at a man's life B4 u judge and even B more careful because u gon get judged

Jun 12, 2002
Just on another note which I find Funny. a lot of cats B on here sayin all U from NeBraska u aint got nothin 2 say. When I B spittin out here Foolz b like u So WestKoast Sounding which on the sneak is a diss cause they really aint Fuckin with The West like that! Thatz why i try 2 go as hard as I can but be super real that u cant help but feel something Im spittin. Thatz why i say Versatility is the key- Step yo Game up . I done been some of everywhere and itz all the same attitude towards the west except a few cites Kc, Denver, Omaha and STl that got love 4 the west but thatz the only way 2 take it back! Damn I feel like rap critic with all these post

Jun 12, 2002
Haterz

LMAO IS LIL NUTTs LOWKEY THROWIN UP THA C WIT HIS HAND TO THA SIDE. BUSTA
Everybody has a job 2 do even the haters. may u hate until u feel better bout yoself homie. Anything u need holla at me . The internet where the weakest of people can feel tough. I aint even fallin 4 the bananna in the tailpipe :cool:Candy Cane- my bad supa savd out. Have a great Day Blood- I mean brother

May 30, 2006
DAUM EAT NUTS...U GOT THE CROWD GOING...NEVER SAW A NIGGA ROCK A PRE SCHOOL PARTY LIKE U...WAT U RAPPING ABOUT..DAT GANSTA SHIT U BE FAKING ON SICCNESS...LMAO

P.S..LOOK AT THEM DUSTY SHOEZ...HAHAHAHHAHA
U a fool for this one....This shit had me dying.....rofl.....Okay....Both of ya'll rap....Why don't one of u make a thread with a poll and tracks from ur muisc or ur myspace url's so the Sicc can judge....At the end of the day its still about the music.

Jul 18, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
they kids, they probably dont understand the lyrics.. and maybe they do, but atleast the songs are meant for them. I dont know.

Juice Lee def makes muzik for bitches!

what happen to the titty pix in you sig? ahahah, shit was nice.
man siccness took my shit down ..i dont even have an signature option in my user cp anymore ..i didnt kno tities was illegal on the internets lol

Jul 18, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
They parents do! And homie them kids was k-5th! Really aint bout cheese but 400bucks for 4 songs Nigga thatz love! ITZ A SHAME BUT rAPPERS TRYNA 2 GET ON -AINT GETTIN THAT MUCH 4 PERFORMING AT THESE SO CALLED HIP HOP VENUES On top of all that whenever these schools want a performer they holla @ me Itz a trip though because i had 2 take down all gang pics because somebody dry snitched and said We was Bloods and we sell dope and supposedly murked somebody at a show. Imagine looking face to face 2 a principal and him asking u this. On one hand i feel like letting em know That nigga yeah we is Bloods and myspace and the website is 4 music but thatz when I realized man u gotta change it up. I told em we were Bloods but we also Grown men who have been through the fire and have survived. Let em listen 2 the songs and he requested me ! I was heated at first about revamping and dumping of pics because i felt like this is who i was but itz bigger than me. 2 go from the worse of the worse 2 damn near being a role model is priceless even tho i cover everythang in the book(versatility is the key mane)So really homie u can diss my music, u can diss me, but itz all irrelevant because I have been truly blessed with a gift 2 reach and teach and I wont waist it no mattter how much I love Red , sayin Blood and spittin That Soo WOOp Bizness. God got something bigger for me. As Im writing this I realize typing venom at these other cats aint edifying at all so I offer an apology 2 everyone on here that I offended! I say itz entertainment and i really meant the thangz I said 2 most of yall- but that aint my purpose. As words on wax can motivate so can these little net warz so i' m done . If yall still got a problem wit the dude- holla at me on Pm and I'll Beat yo muthafuckin ass - lol

:lick:
i aint readin all that bullshit ..time is money