E-Nutt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Gas if u confused bout something holla at me. I 'll do my best 2 set u straight on whatever the confusion is, but if u tryna B funny - shit u can let that B known 2. As far as big bucks goes I really hope u a female homie . U go on a man's myspace check out his flicks and come back and comment on his hair - When has it been cool 2 B Gay wit it on the siccness? I guess thatz what niggaz is talkin bout open forum for . Muthafuckas is letting they true collers I mean true colors show. U ever peeped how it B the ones wit no pics or myspaces yappin the most shit. This fool could B 13yrs old getting his rocks off on the internet. Yall moderators should at least make sure the person thatz talkin so loosely be a real person and not some fool that can talk shit all day without no getback or reprecussions

LOL leave Erik (e-nutt) alone. haha

damn enutt its bout time for u to cut what lil hair u got left off nigga ur hairline looking like the old jermaine dupri's before he cut his braids. each cornroll 7 inches apart just give it up vouture head nigga.
WOWZER THAT NIGGA ON KRISS KROSS STATUS THATS ALL BABY HAIRZZZZ

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
why this nigga hiarstyle look like his brain is sticking out

like step back 3, squint your eyes and tell me it dont look like the top of this niggas head was sawed off on some Frankenstein shit

lmao niggas neck look like a wet ass pussy
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................................

Aug 9, 2002
Why is this thread still here? Some of yall niggas is gettin worked over and stressed out for what a nigga on the internet? Leave the hate and the bullshit for the lil kids on the BART board. This is SoCal, we grown ass men out here! What the fuck the moderators doin? The so called moderators aint controllin shit. We need new ones to regulate this bullshit and get back to some good southern cali music.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com

like step back 3, squint your eyes and tell me it dont look like the top of this niggas head was sawed off on some Frankenstein shit

I came at u respectable and u on some funny shit but itz ok homie . I aint never seen a pic of u so until then u don't exist - only on the internet. My post where I mentioned yo name - I was talking bout other foolz but I guessed that ruffled yo feathers! I swear homie I wish just 4 one day that this internet shit was real so we could see who is who and how they really r in the flesh! When pressure is on . fake muthafuckas tend 2 spring a leak . Lil Nerds aint shit in real life but u can B who want 2 B on the net. Thatz why half of these fruits aint got no pics up. On a side note 2 all u weak rappers thatz commenting and putting yo 2cents n it . Ur music will never B heard pass the 619 . Itz a fool that commented on this thread that know he shouldn't B nowhere near a mic

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ homie its not even on some personal shit...its just jokes...
you wanted to take away the negativity for a second right?

i mean by all means, dont get mad at me cuz im crackin jokes

that coulda been anyones pic, it might not even have been your head for all i know
my bad if you took me serious...but why so serious?

this whole thread started out as a joke

Aug 9, 2002
I came at u respectable and u on some funny shit but itz ok homie . I aint never seen a pic of u so until then u don't exist - only on the internet. My post where I mentioned yo name - I was talking bout other foolz but I guessed that ruffled yo feathers! I swear homie I wish just 4 one day that this internet shit was real so we could see who is who and how they really r in the flesh! When pressure is on . fake muthafuckas tend 2 spring a leak . Lil Nerds aint shit in real life but u can B who want 2 B on the net. Thatz why half of these fruits aint got no pics up. On a side note 2 all u weak rappers thatz commenting and putting yo 2cents n it . Ur music will never B heard pass the 619 . Itz a fool that commented on this thread that know he shouldn't B nowhere near a mic
Man don't trip off Gas. He one of the real ones on the sicc. When I 1st seen him post on siccness, I thought he was on some arrogant, know it all shit til I met him and figured it was the drugs controllin the keyboard. Gas a cool cat and is also my pusher lol! Imma need ma medicine this weekend mayne.

Oct 20, 2007
LOL leave Erik (e-nutt) alone. haha

damn enutt its bout time for u to cut what lil hair u got left off nigga ur hairline looking like the old jermaine dupri's before he cut his braids. each cornroll 7 inches apart just give it up vouture head nigga.
WOWZER THAT NIGGA ON KRISS KROSS STATUS THATS ALL BABY HAIRZZZZ

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahaha....siccness never made me laugh this hard in my life...my head starting to hurt..

P.s..but on some juiced up shit..niggaz just having fun..tryna put this underground southern cali scene back on the map..and your(eats nutz) being on some negative super hard core gansta banging talking bout your gonna punch niggaz that your never going to see in your life(internet banging)..& I'm og blah blah blah...its funny 2 us....becuase u don't know who u can be talking to behind that keyboard...and wat a niggaz rep card looking like & we are not here for that..that's wat little kids do..u should be ashame..but on to the next page....I'm on siccness 2 promote music & laugh...so go checkout my myspace below & go buy sidewayz ent music in the siccshop..inculding my first mixtape..juice lee aka hustle hard "notplayin.com/vol.1".....macnificent & holiday "block starz 2 rock starz" so fast "the general" & BETA BOSSALINI "DAIRY OF A BOSS CH.2"

$ighned~JUICE LEE~(THE JUICE IT UP KID)

P.S.JR...JUICED UP THUMBS DOWN