E-Nutt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
I tried 2 stay away 4real

LIL NUTTs IS A MARK I HOPE U CAN SELL ENOUGH CDs TO BY THAT PLANE TRIP 2 DAYGO
First u Bomedy ass niggas say keep it in the Pms and when i do, U bring yo opinions of what i say. I guess Candy cane Got mad at what I was sayin on the PM tip and tried 2 draw me out. It worked 2 a point but lil cc rider Im gon respect the peoplez that wanna peep the site 4 other shit than the internet funkery-lol. Thank u niggaz 4 Making my name a thread homie but hopefully next time it'll B on some positive shit and not bkuz a nigga scared or in some way think its gon make me look bad. This the Internet Blood. I even have 2 tell my self that! 2 all the real Ripz thatz on some Grown man shit that might of felt disrespected by what I said 2 Fake Blood in the 1st post- Them niggas been disrespectin from day 1 so that was a pm directed at them. I aint 16 and I respect mufuckas who respect me no matter where u from homie. 2 joedirtdoindirt- I feel u 2 a point but this shit was never bout my music in the 1st place. I was responding 2 mitch's ? on why Pirus's from LA say he don't fux with Ru's Bkuz of Skyline niggas. Then these little scrotum holders start twisting shit up on the thread. I aint one 2 hate my nig. But 4 the record how do u up some music bkuz i givez a damn what a hater say! Mr. candy cane if u mad bout what I Pm'd u homie I guess its bool that u ran back and posted on this thread 2 let me know I struck a nerve. Itz alright if u sensitive but stop giving me shine- lil bg. I'll stop Pm-ing u ! all u had 2 do was ask. And since u b in the Bottoms so much tell my niggas I said Whatz Haddening Blood all the way from Nebraska- Mr. Nutt aka the only Dago nigga besides SB and Beta :angry::cheeky:that currently got a whole thread 2 theyselves

Apr 19, 2008
First u Bomedy ass niggas say keep it in the Pms and when i do, U bring yo opinions of what i say. I guess Candy cane Got mad at what I was sayin on the PM tip and tried 2 draw me out. It worked 2 a point but lil cc rider Im gon respect the peoplez that wanna peep the site 4 other shit than the internet funkery-lol. Thank u niggaz 4 Making my name a thread homie but hopefully next time it'll B on some positive shit and not bkuz a nigga scared or in some way think its gon make me look bad. This the Internet Blood. I even have 2 tell my self that! 2 all the real Ripz thatz on some Grown man shit that might of felt disrespected by what I said 2 Fake Blood in the 1st post- Them niggas been disrespectin from day 1 so that was a pm directed at them. I aint 16 and I respect mufuckas who respect me no matter where u from homie. 2 joedirtdoindirt- I feel u 2 a point but this shit was never bout my music in the 1st place. I was responding 2 mitch's ? on why Pirus's from LA say he don't fux with Ru's Bkuz of Skyline niggas. Then these little scrotum holders start twisting shit up on the thread. I aint one 2 hate my nig. But 4 the record how do u up some music bkuz i givez a damn what a hater say! Mr. candy cane if u mad bout what I Pm'd u homie I guess its bool that u ran back and posted on this thread 2 let me know I struck a nerve. Itz alright if u sensitive but stop giving me shine- lil bg. I'll stop Pm-ing u ! all u had 2 do was ask. And since u b in the Bottoms so much tell my niggas I said Whatz Haddening Blood all the way from Nebraska- Mr. Nutt aka the only Dago nigga besides SB and Beta :angry::cheeky:that currently got a whole thread 2 theyselves
wait..what? haha, i understand ya'll dont like using c's an shit, but i coulda sworn BK combo'd letters were a lot more boosy.

dont mind a nigga if im speakin on some wrong shit.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
"2 all the real Ripz thatz on some Grown man shit that might of felt disrespected by what I said 2 Fake Blood in the 1st post- Them niggas been disrespectin from day 1 so that was a pm directed at them. I aint 16 and I respect mufuckas who respect me no matter where u from homie."

I AINT NEVA DISRESPECTED YOU E

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
INTERNET DRY SNITCHIN AT ITS WORST. LOL... KEEP THE PM'S INSIDE THE PM, IF U DIDN'T WANT THE ONE U SHOULD OF JUST SAID SO.. THE HOMO DUDE "BANKSTA" THAT STARTED THAT "GARBIDGE" (NOT GARBAGE) THREAD A FEW MONTHS BACK DID THE SAME THING WHEN I TOLD HIM I WAS ON ALDERLY IF HE WANTED THE 1..lol... E-NUTT I SAW U MENTIONED THE BOTTOMS, THAT'S MY JURISDICTION MANYE FROM THE FORD TO MADRONE BLOKK.. I SEE U PUSHIN THE LINE (SKYLINE THAT IS) ALL THE WAY OUT IN NEBRASKA, THAT'S WHAT IT DO! STAY ACTIVE FOLKS.

Oct 20, 2007

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... e nutts your a fucking clown..did anybody know the E in his name stan for "eat".......stick to rapping at elementary schools..your making bangin look more stupid then it iz..lmao
p.s..
"i see all the broke niggaz on your side"..
"juice thumbs down..movement on my side"

I WASNT GONNA REPLY AGAIN TO LIL NUTTs BUT I ALREADY TOLD DA MARK WHATS UP, CUZ I AINT REALLY FOR THE YAPPIN ON THE INTERNET & STREETS IM TO GOOD IN THE HANDS TO TALK MORE THAN DO AND THATS ON SUM REAL SHIT, AND AS FOR RUNNIN OR BEING SCARED LOL COME ON CUZZO I GOT MY FACE AND MY TATS ON SHOWCASE ON SICCNESS IN DAYGO ON HOME AVE LIL NUTTs

Jun 12, 2002
Not u nigga!!!! is u 4real

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... e nutts your a fucking clown..did anybody know the E in his name stan for "eat".......stick to rapping at elementary schools..your making bangin look more stupid then it iz..lmao
p.s..
"i see all the broke niggaz on your side"..
"juice thumbs down..movement on my side"

u da weakest nigga in yo krew homie -Real Chop. Stick 2 fucking wit drugs and showing it on the internet u Dumb son of a Bitch, Blood u still fuckin wit S-curls my nigga(make sure u use ur pink lotion around yo edges next time- lol), U had 2 rear yo head. Keep talking bout off brand shit homie- and maybe one day u'll B able 2 rap in a school where they request u homie- Nice chippers and u get 2 reach the youth! Somebody should've educated u homie. Rap aint all about bitches(U Bitch) and poppin pills Idiot U backwards Blown ass Nigga. Outta all the niggaz on Sidewayz my nigga- ur the worst, matter fact nigga u the worst on the whole Koast. Good thang yo Homies got talent Blood. That shit gotta hurt nside 2 know u the weakest link- Off Beat ass Faggot. Candy Cane what is it mane? u STEADILY TELLIN ME WHAT U BOUT. nIGGA fUCK u fUCK YO LIFE AND fUCK YO OPINION. I GIVEZ A MAD ASS FUCK BOUT YO FACE OR YO TATS. LOOK AT UR POST AND PEEP HOW STUPID THAT SHIT SOUND, I ALREADY TOLD DA MARK WHATZ UP, U BITCH ASS NIGGA WHO IS U REALLY THO. WHO R 2 ME THO ? THE ONLY THANG U TOLD ME BY UR ACTIONS IS THAT U LOVE TYPING BOUT ME ON A THREAD WIT MY NAME -KEEP IT GOIN THO- ITS REAL FLATTERING AND ABOUT AS UNMANLY AS U probably R N REAL LIFE. FOOLS DONT WANT 2 BE CALLED FAGGOTS BUT STEADILY ON SOME FAG SHIT
1904 I NEVER PM'D U THAT MESSAGE -THAT WAS 2 THE FOOL WHO STARTED THIS THREAD HOMIE- LIKE I SAID I AINT NO NEW BOOTY HOMIE REAL RECOGNIZE REAL. SHOW RESPECT and U GET IT- SO THAT WASNT MY INTENT- SHOW N TELL BLOOD FELT THE NEED 2 MAKE A THREAD OUT OF A PM
ps. Im just curious Real chop- How many of yall think Juice lee is the weakest nigga rappin. New name wack juice lee

Oct 20, 2007
u da weakest nigga in yo krew homie -Real Chop. Stick 2 fucking wit drugs and showing it on the internet u Dumb son of a Bitch, Blood u still fuckin wit S-curls my nigga(make sure u use ur pink lotion around yo edges next time- lol), U had 2 rear yo head. Keep talking bout off brand shit homie- and maybe one day u'll B able 2 rap in a school where they request u homie- Nice chippers and u get 2 reach the youth! Somebody should've educated u homie. Rap aint all about bitches(U Bitch) and poppin pills Idiot U backwards Blown ass Nigga. Outta all the niggaz on Sidewayz my nigga- ur the worst, matter fact nigga u the worst on the whole Koast. Good thang yo Homies got talent Blood. That shit gotta hurt nside 2 know u the weakest link- Off Beat ass Faggot. Candy Cane what is it mane? u STEADILY TELLIN ME WHAT U BOUT. nIGGA fUCK u fUCK YO LIFE AND fUCK YO OPINION. I GIVEZ A MAD ASS FUCK BOUT YO FACE OR YO TATS. LOOK AT UR POST AND PEEP HOW STUPID THAT SHIT SOUND, I ALREADY TOLD DA MARK WHATZ UP, U BITCH ASS NIGGA WHO IS U REALLY THO. WHO R 2 ME THO ? THE ONLY THANG U TOLD ME BY UR ACTIONS IS THAT U LOVE TYPING BOUT ME ON A THREAD WIT MY NAME -KEEP IT GOIN THO- ITS REAL FLATTERING AND ABOUT AS UNMANLY AS U probably R N REAL LIFE. FOOLS DONT WANT 2 BE CALLED FAGGOTS BUT STEADILY ON SOME FAG SHIT
1904 I NEVER PM'D U THAT MESSAGE -THAT WAS 2 THE FOOL WHO STARTED THIS THREAD HOMIE- LIKE I SAID I AINT NO NEW BOOTY HOMIE REAL RECOGNIZE REAL. SHOW RESPECT and U GET IT- SO THAT WASNT MY INTENT- SHOW N TELL BLOOD FELT THE NEED 2 MAKE A THREAD OUT OF A PM
ps. Im just curious Real chop- How many of yall think Juice lee is the weakest nigga rappin. New name wack juice lee

why do u keep writing long ass bullshit...nobody even reading your shit...Ooo yea...i did my homewok about u...the big homies fom skyline said u went to nebraska cuzz u waZ scared of the funk...and they said u dident even get jumped in..lol...so in my book..your not from the set...holler at me if u want that fade when u touchdown..619 534 7592 Juice lee(the juice it up kid) dont get it fukked up cuzz im on PIMP shit..(Parkside Piru alta view)..aint no mystery in my history
"NO HOT DOG WINNIE..IM WIT THE BEEF"!!!!

p.s..u really dont wanna start wit me on siccness do u..i got jokes for days..have u embarase to log in ..so just call me 4 dat..

Jun 12, 2002
why do u keep writing long ass bullshit...nobody even reading your shit...Ooo yea...i did my homewok about u...the big homies fom skyline said u went to nebraska cuzz u waZ scared of the funk...and they said u dident even get jumped in..lol...so in my book..your not from the set...holler at me if u want that fade when u touchdown..619 534 7592 Juice lee(the juice it up kid) dont get it fukked up cuzz im on PIMP shit..(Parkside Piru alta view)..aint no mystery in my history
"NO HOT DOG WINNIE..IM WIT THE BEEF"!!!!

p.s..u really dont wanna start wit me on siccness do u..i got jokes for days..have u embarase to log in ..so just call me 4 dat..
Bomedy Bomedy Bomedy. Put that on yo set nigga . Betta yet put that on yo life -U did yo research huh. Go research some how 2 spell books u illiterate Muthafucka. Thatz funny Blood didn't u used 2 try 2 B from the Line Lil homie. Name some of the Big Homies yo bitch ass lying about nigga. When I left Dago -Parkside just started up and had like 4 members so yo history cant be that long lil mighty mite

p.s. All ur posts r like ur bars -They suck homie- naw I take that Back yo posts r better . Aint no beat 2 fall off-haha. Oh yeah Don't B embarrassed to write embarase:lick:

Jun 12, 2002
YO NUTT GET A LIFE BRUH, WHATS WIT ALL THE E BANGING?
YOU RAW PUSHIN A MOUSE BUT YOU AINT EVER IN YO FUCCIN SET. LIKE THE HOMIE BLACC MIKEY SAID
First U say Im from Nebraska then U accuse ME of not of being in MY set. i NOTICE U REAL GOOD AT HATING AND SIDELINING. nIGGAZ IS KORNY. gO TAKE A NAP 4EVER BLOOD! ON SOME REAL SHIT THIS INTERNET SHIT IS ENTERTAINMENT. WHATZ WIT ALL THE BITCH ASS NESS N YO LIFE NIGGA/ SPEED ON AND STOP WORRYIN BOUT THIS MAN! IT GOTTA B SOMETHING ELSE U CAN PUT YO TIME N2 RIGHT? YALL LAMEZ KEEP POSTIN AND KEEPIN THIS THREAD GOIN. IF U WANT ALL THE SO CALLED E BANGIN 2 STOP. STOP POSTING SUCKA. ENTERTAINMENT AT ITZ FINEST

Oct 20, 2007
When I left Dago -Parkside just started up and had like 4 members so yo history cant be that long lil mighty mite
SPEAKING OF MIGHTY MITES...THATS MOST BEEN THE LAST TIME U WAS IN THE SET..WHEN U PLAYED FOR MIGHTY MIGHTS..BECUASE PARKSIDE STARTED IN 1989..TODAY IZ 2009..20 YEARS AGO..

P.S..BUT ON SOME POSITIVE JUICED UP SHIT..GANG BANGING IZ DUM...ITS 2009..MY BESTFREINDS DEAD..LOCKED UP..AND SOME AINT NEVER COMING OUT..AND ALL FOR THE NIGGAZ WHO CANT WRITE,VISIT OR PUT A FUNKY 10 DOLLERS ON THERE BOOKS..GROW UP IDIOT...GET YOUR MONEY UP..

P.S.jr..SO LETS GET OFF ALL THIS BANGING & ON WHY U SO DUSTY

Oct 20, 2007
DAUM EAT NUTS...U GOT THE CROWD GOING...NEVER SAW A NIGGA ROCK A PRE SCHOOL PARTY LIKE U...WAT U RAPPING ABOUT..DAT GANSTA SHIT U BE FAKING ON SICCNESS...LMAO

P.S..LOOK AT THEM DUSTY SHOEZ...HAHAHAHHAHA