E-Nutt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
This Bitch said she didnt have no mustache .... whatever u dumb bitch . wolf all u want on net. What label is Blood and them signed 2 ....Wanna B rips incorporated. Bitch fuk u and that video ! The shoes is Black and Grey reeboks if u hoes must know! And Killa Kain I guess u had 2 say something huh.....Nigga when have any of u muthafuckas did anything besides talk shit and ride dick.....U niggas know yall hate yall lives so much yall gotta come on a website and hide( classic)> At least crooked nose wilderbeast Blood Showed her ugly ass mug. Bitch got shaving bumps under her nose talkin bout she aint never had a mustache yeah right hooka. Keep suckin on sea food Bitch. Where the realas at on Sickness. seem like a gang of geeks , weirdos and bearded ladies. Blown ass niggas get off my dick and get an agenda. BTW www.reverbnation.com/enuttsosick keep ridin Bitches and homies Bump ya boy...... real ckhop

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
^^^Your long angry-ass replies just keep making you look worse and worse. You took an L, get over it and move on. There's no defending the inconsistency between your extra thugged out mode on here and your kindergarden rap performance to eight kids only two of which seem to notice you're there.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
^^^Your long angry-ass replies just keep making you look worse and worse. You took an L, get over it and move on. There's no defending the inconsistency between your extra thugged out mode on here and your kindergarden rap performance to eight kids only two of which seem to notice you're there.
Who is u again Blood. Another no name cyber Geek face ass ...ok my nigga your words hold weight............ u unreal ass, fantasy sideliner go get some business. Go smoke some goods and go back 2 reality fag boy ! None of what u geeks eat make me shit............www.reverbnation.com/enuttsosick

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Who is u again Blood. Another no name cyber Geek face ass ...ok my nigga your words hold weight............ u unreal ass, fantasy sideliner go get some business. Go smoke some goods and go back 2 reality fag boy ! None of what u geeks eat make me shit............www.reverbnation.com/enuttsosick
shut the fuck up

stop wolfin online already, practice what you preach

Dec 4, 2006
damn.......

y'all molesting this dude like a drunk high schooler broad at a Frat party .....

enutt .......hit the logout button and re-think every reply you posted in here...

they is doing you Old Dirty Bastard style shimmy shimmy ya...

i can hear mothafuckas in here singing... Shimmy shimmy ya, shimmy yam, shimmy yay!

Nov 30, 2010
LOL THIS THREAD CAME FROM THE DEAD & CAUGHT WIND LOL .. BUT @LucciStaxx WHATS UR YOUTUBE?? I WANNA SEE WHAT THE FUSS IS ABOUT??
This is the video and my CUZZINS Mon-E G, Hunid Spokes, and The Popper. Mon-E G is signed to Universal he has tracks with Rick Ross, Juvenile, Freeway, Yo Gotti and many more. He was on the Summer Jam tour 2 years in a row. He gets love everywhere because he is a "REAL" artist not like that BITCH BOY E-Mutt!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/kdjflqTslWQ?fs