E-Nutt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2009
You do know this is mocheezkc's wife right? They pretend not to know eachother on here for some fucked up reason. And i'm not telling you this like "hey man, step off of breh's wife", I'm telling you this like, "hey man, watch out, that fucking broad is out of her god damned mind"
really? i dont get it, you got proof? he in kc and she in miami? im hella confused right now, most dumbfounded i ever been on this website.

Nov 30, 2010
You do know this is mocheezkc's wife right? They pretend not to know eachother on here for some fucked up reason. And i'm not telling you this like "hey man, step off of breh's wife", I'm telling you this like, "hey man, watch out, that fucking broad is out of her god damned mind"
I don't know where you get this BS from but ....he's in my signature picture so how are we acting not to know each other? However, thanks for pointing out the obvious? I'm sure you do think i'm out of my mind since I didn't let BS rumors get started about me. Classic has seen me in action so he knows how I operate on Siccness.

Nov 30, 2010
really? i dont get it, you got proof? he in kc and she in miami? im hella confused right now, most dumbfounded i ever been on this website.
Yes it's true. I am from Miami and he is from K.C. I don't know why people keep acting like they just solved some enormous mystery...i.e. smokingood......i'm not sure if you noticed but yeah that's the dude in the yellow shirt sitting right next to me in my signature picture. Don't know how you missed that being as observant as you are about me and what i do on Siccness.

Nov 30, 2010
i don't know what everyone else is thinking, but theres something completely wrong with someones life when a muthafucka is 33 years old talking about "i'm coming to kansas city, come catch this fade blood" or "i'm coming to san diego, come catch this fade blood" on a message forum

::
LMAO!!!!!!! My thoughts exactly.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Yes it's true. I am from Miami and he is from K.C. I don't know why people keep acting like they just solved some enormous mystery...i.e. smokingood......i'm not sure if you noticed but yeah that's the dude in the yellow shirt sitting right next to me in my signature picture. Don't know how you missed that being as observant as you are about me and what i do on Siccness.
Serio, You have no idea why I say this?

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=365947

Like I said either in that thread or the other one, it's hella shitty for youre husband to invite you on here and you at act all shitty.

Nov 30, 2010
Serio, You have no idea why I say this?

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=365947

Like I said either in that thread or the other one, it's hella shitty for youre husband to invite you on here and you at act all shitty.
Dude what are u talking about ....he didn't invite me I invited myself after emutt was talking shit on my video on YouTube For no reason other than being a hater. The only person I let have it was emutt ....everyone else I let have it came at me incorrectly first and I handled It.... I haven't said boo to u since the other thread days ago so why u choose to keep at it I don't know....seems as though u want my attention from where I'm standing.