E-Nutt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
I'TS ALL GOOD, BUT HOW MANY OF YALL SICCNESS NIGGAS WOULD BE DOWN TO CHUNK EM? REALLY THO
on the set, on my mama, on my son, on H.A.D. I fa sho would but then again I do be takin this internet shit too serious sometime and later on im like damn calm the fucc down E-RoCC, this shit dont even matter at the end of the day. I 4 real wanna have a siccness bbq someday tho so we can all kicc it in person and c whatz what

May 20, 2006
I know where you come from, out in bumfucked country bumpkin town USA, maybe whiteboys look like that, but that aint the case in San Jo, homie.

im jus sayin..... :cool:

yea, we only get's internet access 12 hrs a day, the general sto' closes roun' 6 and we don be buyin no gas on the weekends.........

somehow we's is still able to survive tho' and enjoy life in the good ol' U.S.of A............

Apr 27, 2009
On some real shit, some of y'all be takin this shit to the third nipple, like enutt. I be on here clownin like most if u do, but some of y'all got insecurity issues, real talk.

Like homeboy said, it's something wrong wi a 33 year old who trying to meet up with ppl and fight. Imma stay clownin, fucc y'all butt hurt sissy!

Jun 5, 2004
on the set, on my mama, on my son, on H.A.D. I fa sho would but then again I do be takin this internet shit too serious sometime and later on im like damn calm the fucc down E-RoCC, this shit dont even matter at the end of the day. I 4 real wanna have a siccness bbq someday tho so we can all kicc it in person and c whatz what
HA I FEEL THE FUCK OUTTA THAT MY NIGGA...

U JUS GOTTA REMEMBER THAT HALF THESE NIGGAS AINT NOTHIN BUT A SCARY ASS WHITEBOY BEHIND A SCREEN NAME. BUT NIGGAS TALK BIG SHIT. SOME OF EM IS, SOME OF EM AINT

AND TO THOSE: IF U AINT BEEN HIT, THEN U PROLLY LYIN. I BEEN CRACKED PLENTY OF TIMES, U WIN SOME U LOOSE SOME MY NIG

May 20, 2006
HA I FEEL THE FUCK OUTTA THAT MY NIGGA...

U JUS GOTTA REMEMBER THAT HALF THESE NIGGAS AINT NOTHIN BUT A SCARY ASS WHITEBOY BEHIND A SCREEN NAME. BUT NIGGAS TALK BIG SHIT. SOME OF EM IS, SOME OF EM AINT

AND TO THOSE: IF U AINT BEEN HIT, THEN U PROLLY LYIN. I BEEN CRACKED PLENTY OF TIMES, U WIN SOME U LOOSE SOME MY NIG

crackin, jonesing, roastin, drivin, playing the dozs., it goes down......
always has, always will.......

especially on the sicc....

May 20, 2006
FUCK U TALKKIN ABOUT... WILLIS LOOKIN ASS NIGGA.

DAT NIGGA SHEA KEEPS IT REAL, IF U GOT A PROBLEM, I'M SURE HE COULD ADRESS IT

I DONT KNOW SHEA EITHER... BUT I KNO HE AINT NEVER STEPPED OUTTA LINE

step outta line??????

what you think you in some godfather movie or sumthin.........

you always outta pocket, so what, that's jus u

May 20, 2006
WHO OUTTA POCKET, A 80 YEAR OLD NIGGA ON THE SICC OR ME AT 23?

AND U ALWAYS GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY BACK LIKE A FEMALE, DID UR BITCH HACK UR SHIT NIGGA?

you the net-killa on here riding for other niggaz.

i kno you wish you wasnt still livin with mom's, writing yo name on the OJ and asking her for club money on the weekends.......

you'll be alright though son, keep on working hard, getting yo life right, it'll pay off one day, son.....

May 20, 2006
DAT NIGGA SHEA KEEPS IT REAL, IF U GOT A PROBLEM, I'M SURE HE COULD ADRESS IT

I DONT KNOW SHEA EITHER...

you don't know shea, but you decided to jump in with your 2 cents...

you stated that shea could address his "problem", but you wanted to show how you "had his back".....

you smellin more and more like pussy TAZZ, maybe you should change ur screen name to: DAT BITCH NIGGA TAZZ

sounds better dont' it???

Jun 5, 2004
I BE THROWIN ONE TWO'S, AT YOU U BETTER DUCK/
A NIGGA HAVIN FUN, BUT YOU U SCURRED AS FUCK./
DIS DAT NIGGA OF THA YEAR, GET IT CLEAR/
LIKE A CRYSTAL, DYIN TO BE TRYIN NEW PISTOL/
NIGGA WHO OUTTA POCKET/
A OLD ASS NIGGA THATS MAD/
OR A NIGGA THATS GLAD/
TO DO WHAT IT DO, IF I HAFTA/
ITS 707 BENDIN CORNERS WIT THEM CLAPPERS/
NIGGA IMA BE NICE AND I CAN BATTLE THEE/