e-40 "wake it up" video (preview)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
it was weird seeing him shaking his dreads, he wasnt shaking them like he was dancing going dumb, it looked a little forced.

other than that, im a huge 40 fan, will love this album, will try and play it out, and will be supporting his every move to the fullest..

just trying to adjust to the dreads

i respect 40 for growing dreads becuase he said it on tell me when to go and to me that makes his lyrics real, unlike alot of niggas in the rap game who just say something and dont mean it

alot of people remember that line and its cool he followed up

and imo dreads are much like tats on the neck to a black man, it becomes a death sentence with getting jobs, if you do either youre more than likely either self sufficient or a pretty boy. but thats just my take.
lmao 4real

Jan 6, 2006
hella fine bitches. video looks great, this should put 40 in the mainstream for sure. great look for the bay since no one else is reppin northern cali as big as 40 is right now.

Apr 25, 2002
damn..its a trip watchin the king of og mob shit shakin his dreads to a fast pace beat....

the song is cool.....not the kind of 40 im most attached to..the early 90 shit but i can dig this to an extent..vid loox clean