e-40 "wake it up" video (preview)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
This might be the biggest single in 40 career. Everybody get behind it and support and it'll be number one. This will silitify 40 as a legitimate music power player.

PS 40 plz stop tryin to look like a Bay youngin and jus do you. All the dreads shakin and tryna go dumb aint you and it shows. 100

Feb 15, 2008
This might be the biggest single in 40 career. Everybody get behind it and support and it'll be number one. This will silitify 40 as a legitimate music power player.

PS 40 plz stop tryin to look like a Bay youngin and jus do you. All the dreads shakin and tryna go dumb aint you and it shows. 100
Dreads is just not just a bay thing but is in hoods everywhere. What is he suppose to do in his video just stand there and not rep the soil that he keeps on the map? It seems like people always place 40 in a catch 22 where if he does 1 thing it aint cool but then if he dont do something it aint cool. I think 40 is doing just fine doing 40. At the end of the day god,talent, and charater always wins and i believe thats why 40 is where he is at today.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i respect 40 for growing dreads becuase he said it on tell me when to go and to me that makes his lyrics real, unlike alot of niggas in the rap game who just say something and dont mean it

alot of people remember that line and its cool he followed up

and imo dreads are much like tats on the neck to a black man, it becomes a death sentence with getting jobs, if you do either youre more than likely either self sufficient or a pretty boy. but thats just my take.

Apr 25, 2002
that shit looks clean as fuck...video and song will sell units bitches and boppers buy albums...can't wait for that ball street...

and that asian beezy looks good as fuck in there

Oct 19, 2004
Dreads is just not just a bay thing but is in hoods everywhere. What is he suppose to do in his video just stand there and not rep the soil that he keeps on the map? It seems like people always place 40 in a catch 22 where if he does 1 thing it aint cool but then if he dont do something it aint cool. I think 40 is doing just fine doing 40. At the end of the day god,talent, and charater always wins and i believe thats why 40 is where he is at today.
40's had hella videos where he never shook his dreads or went dumb. So what is he supposed to do? The same shit he been doin. It looks forced to me cuz he wasnt on the dreads until the whole hyphy movement blew up. The Bay been goin dumb forever but 40 didnt start doin it til it blew. I understand that you gotta stay in touch wit whats goin on in yo backyard but 40 is 40 yrs old. He dont need to be just now goin dumb, shakin his dreads and havin the whole "hyphy" look when it aint even him or his generation. If anybody else did this shit people would be sayin that they fake and they wasn't doin it before, etc...

With that being said I've never had a problem wit 40 and I still don't. I've bought every albums hes released and ima cop this one when it come out. Im not hatin just expressin my opinion of his new look.