E-40 TO RELEASE 3 BRAND NEW ALBUMS IN MARCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
WOW

Makaveli is/was one the realest & raw rap albums ever released. Its shitting on any album that 40 has ever dropped including in a major way. Dont get me wrong I like alot 40s music(his older shit more) but you are definately over hyping him on here. Its a difference between being a fan and being a worshipper.
You win I guess. Don't think 40 took to kindly to me telling him he was better than Pac either haha. 40s always been my favorite rapper for some reason. His lyrics are fuckin great.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
WOW

Makaveli is/was one the realest & raw rap albums ever released. Its shitting on any album that 40 has ever dropped including in a major way. Dont get me wrong I like alot 40s music(his older shit more) but you are definately over hyping him on here. Its a difference between being a fan and being a worshipper.
in a major way shits on makaveli.... perhaps you crossed the fan/worshipper line with pac... all just opinions bro...

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
The Slap
Pimps, Hustlas
Da Bumble
Sidewayz
Loyalty And Betrayal
$999,999 + $1 = a Mealticket
Jump My Bone
One Mo Gen
Keep Pimpin'
Neva Broke

might be my list...

to be completely honest I didn't really like Makaveli the first time I listened back then, it was one of those CD that grew on me, and became a classic over the years. First time I ever heard In A Major Way it was one of my favorite CD's ever. I can't tell you how many times I listened to that CD

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
first off im not your bro second Pac not even my favorite rapper.
i was just tryin to keep it cordial...youre a faggot who thinks his opinion is above everyone else around here, and if they dont agree with you, you try and "son" them. but since this is RJ's thread, this is the last response you'll get from me off topic... back to the new 40 cd's...

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
e40 is so much better than 2pac . 2pac has 1 great album and a few cool songs from other cds . e40 has 4 of the greatest cds ever element,charlie,majorway. the clicks game related . i hate big 2pac fans. i like pac a small amount but listen to him once a year. he been dead 15 years man give it up and makavelli cd is boring

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
in a major way fucking slaps. makavelli the seven day theory fucking slaps too. two different styles but all west coast.

Feb 8, 2003
i was just tryin to keep it cordial...youre a faggot who thinks his opinion is above everyone else around here, and if they dont agree with you, you try and "son" them. but since this is RJ's thread, this is the last response you'll get from me off topic... back to the new 40 cd's...
far from a "faggot" i done had and get way more females then you ever will get. you're a square ass hilljack point blank.