E-40 TO RELEASE 3 BRAND NEW ALBUMS IN MARCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
FIGURES 40 WOULD BE THE ONE TO DROP PROJECTS, AND SLANG THEM... LIKE VIDEO GAME BUNDLES!!!

DUDE DEFINITELY TRIES TO STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE.

simba

Sicc OG
Sep 17, 2009
man that is doing a lil too much im a fan nd all but thats pushing it.. like some of yal said would prefer a solid album but will be looking forward to it will check it out before coppin it

Dec 4, 2004
E-40 going in the complete opposite way of how things are today with music....this one San Quinn interview summed it up nicely, people just pick and buy songs they like now, and he talked about releasing a bundle of mp3s at a time every few months. I think Too Short also talked about doing the same, and no longer releasing albums, since alot of people prefer buying songs they like as opposed to full albums

Wouldn't it make more sense to space out those 3 albums throughout 2012 and keep his name active? I know after an album has it's time in the sun, you kinda move on to something else and stop playing it. With 3 albums coming out at once, it won't be any different.

Just seems like overkill to me. Oh well this doesn't affect me though, more power to ya 40