E-40 TO RELEASE 3 BRAND NEW ALBUMS IN MARCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
whether or not I buy any of these albums, depends on who is producing. if mob boss are handling the majority of the tracks, then I have no problem paying for all 3. if not, then it's probably not gonna be worth it.

Feb 15, 2008
Let that man rap!!! lol but for real when it comes to 40 everybody has something to say they wanna know what his sound scans are where is his chart positioning at. Seems like people never question the moves made by other artist around here. But I guess thats what happens when you sit at the top of the food chain in your region for a long time.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
IF 40 CAN DROP 3 ALBUMS LIKE NOTHIN IN ONE DAY...MORE POWER TO HIM...NOW IF HE WAS TRYING TO BREAK IN THE GAME?
THAT BE DIFFERENT.

FORTY FONZARELLI PAID HIS DUES...AND TO BE HONEST...A MATTER LIKE DROPPING THREE ALBUMS ON THE SAME DAY?
IS IRRELEVANT TO HIM.

HE PROBABLY HAS THREE MORE ALBUMS ON DECK,AFTER THOSE.

Feb 8, 2003
Let that man rap!!! lol but for real when it comes to 40 everybody has something to say they wanna know what his sound scans are where is his chart positioning at. Seems like people never question the moves made by other artist around here. But I guess thats what happens when you sit at the top of the food chain in your region for a long time.

True thing is 40 can drop a weak ass album right now and still outsell any artist in the bay due to the fact that bay rap is dead outside the region.

Feb 8, 2003
Element of surprise>all eyes on me

You trippin now. I know u love 40 but quit dick riding. I bet your the only one in the world that thinks element is better then the classic 2 pac all eyes on me.

I bet those new e-40 three albums sound like his last four albums bc he fucking with the same features and his son doing the beats mostly so it wont be too much of a different sound.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
^ Exactly

previous to E-40 releasing these double, and triple series of CD's... every album he made sounded a bit different... His last 4 where all roughly similar in beats, and feel.

Not hating on Droop-E, but it would nice to have a droop-e free album, to differ it up

EDIT: None of the CD's he put out are weak by any means, I really like them. As a fan, Id just like to see him over some different production, and some different collaborations

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
^ Exactly

previous to E-40 releasing these double, and triple series of CD's... every album he made sounded a bit different... His last 4 where all roughly similar in beats, and feel.

Not hating on Droop-E, but it would nice to have a droop-e free album, to differ it up

EDIT: None of the CD's he put out are weak by any means, I really like them. As a fan, Id just like to see him over some different production, and some different collaborations
Well supposedly he worked with Sam Bostic and Mike Moseley on these. Personally I want more Bosko production.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
One can be a really big fan of a given artist but this should not be a reason to call the black white
Element of Surprise is my favorite album in the history of music. And I'm old and only listened to rap since the 80s. I never liked Pac as much as everybody else for some reason. There was a lot of rappers I always liked more than Pac guess I'm dumb. All eyes on me was my favorite 2pac album tho. Some of his albums I didn't like at all like Makavelli. I realize that won't be a popular opinion on here haha

Feb 8, 2003
Some of his albums I didn't like at all like Makavelli. I realize that won't be a popular opinion on here haha

WOW

Makaveli is/was one the realest & raw rap albums ever released. Its shitting on any album that 40 has ever dropped including in a major way. Dont get me wrong I like alot 40s music(his older shit more) but you are definately over hyping him on here. Its a difference between being a fan and being a worshipper.