E-40 TO RELEASE 3 BRAND NEW ALBUMS IN MARCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
E40 figures the true fans will buy what ever he puts out then the rest will just download it so he puts out 3 cds to make up the difference
I actually dont get this at all. So your saying if some of us dont cop it, we're not true fans? Just because we know dam near more than half these songs will be fillers? Oh you bet your motherfuckin ass Im gonna be downloading these albums. If I dig them, Ill definitely head to Rasputins and cop them. True fans = Stans. Stans dont give a fuck about the concept of the song, production, lyrics etc. etc.. As long as its an E-40 track, it automatically slaps? Its an instant classic just because its an E-40 track? That aint true fans. Those are dick riders.

Feb 15, 2008
How can so many people assume fillers on these albums. Theres only 1 person on here who has heard the albums and thats me so until you hear them you dont assume its all filler becuz you could not be any further from the truth. Are you going to like every song? No who does but will more then a majority of it slap to ya guaranteed.

Jan 18, 2006
theres been a lot of fillers on the last 4 albums he put out so yes one can only assume there will be a hell of a lot of fillers on 3 fucken albums coming out the same day. Hes over doing it to the fullest extent, for me there wasnt enough good tracks from the last 4 albums to make one 1 complete album

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
How can so many people assume fillers on these albums. Theres only 1 person on here who has heard the albums and thats me so until you hear them you dont assume its all filler becuz you could not be any further from the truth. Are you going to like every song? No who does but will more then a majority of it slap to ya guaranteed.
There isn't a single double rap album ever released that didn't have filler, even All Eyez On Me. Most have contained mostly filler. The two Revenue Retrievin' doubles were mostly filler even if they had some great moments on them. There is absolutely no historical reason to think a triple album will be any different. There will be some great tracks on it, but the majority of it will be filler. It is of course possible that when the albums come out, they will probe me wrong, but odds are not in favor of that possibility

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
theres been a lot of fillers on the last 4 albums he put out so yes one can only assume there will be a hell of a lot of fillers on 3 fucken albums coming out the same day. Hes over doing it to the fullest extent, for me there wasnt enough good tracks from the last 4 albums to make one 1 complete album
Exactly. E-40, and everyone else who may not be dropping three albums in the same day but are still dropping 4-5 projects every year spaced over a few moths each would do much better if they went back to making one album every year but one album containing nothing but carefully crafted tracks, 10-15 of them in total.

Sep 16, 2011
I wouldn't buy any of them until I start hearing people talk about em. He's just doing 3 at once to tripple the odds of him making money. Some ppl will buy all 3 some will buy 1 when its released then if you like the one u got u will go bacl for the others. Jacka did it nobody talked shit

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I would argue and say all eyes on me, and life after death have no fillers...

but most that followed that formula after those albums had many fillers

May 16, 2002
I actually dont get this at all. So your saying if some of us dont cop it, we're not true fans? Just because we know dam near more than half these songs will be fillers? Oh you bet your motherfuckin ass Im gonna be downloading these albums. If I dig them, Ill definitely head to Rasputins and cop them. True fans = Stans. Stans dont give a fuck about the concept of the song, production, lyrics etc. etc.. As long as its an E-40 track, it automatically slaps? Its an instant classic just because its an E-40 track? That aint true fans. Those are dick riders.
Why do you got to bring up Rossibreath like that? :cheeky:

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
40 Is I Belive Really Focused On His Career For Not Just Himself But Setting Up His Son To Be Bigger Then Him!! I Will Def Grab All (3) And Look Forward To Whats Next After This Lol Maybe (4) Albums??? I Wonder What Production Hes Got On Their?

Dont see whats wrong with dropping 2 or 3 albums instead of one. Everyone has different opinions and tastes so if you got 2-3 albums worth to pick from everyone is bound to find atleast an albums worth of 100% songs they like. E-40 is great, still can't say ive heard a bad album from him. Some better then others but dude is consistent as hell over the years.