E-40 THE GREATEST GAME SPITTER OF ALL TIME REFUSES TO LET GRASS GROW UNDER HIS FEET!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
damn yall emotional on here lol

yall name droppin pop artists and hella shit hahaa when im talkin about rapping...

yall mad cuz i said he need to focus on his label and get his CEO on? and get that real JD, Jigga, Puff, 50 cent money? hahaa yall some clowns bruh

quit suckin dick and think outside the box, thats probably why majors dont take him seriously and he needs lil jon connections or the independent route...he cant shop sik wit it as a label like puff did bad boy, thats all im sayin

throw on that suit and get that real money behind him

and yea imma rapper, so? lol what does that mean?

Dec 8, 2009
I'm sorry I listenin to e-40 and cube as much as the next guy but they aren't the ORIGINATORS of rap

they are originators of a certain type of rap.
Yeah you I guess you right. Honastly I wasn't bumpin Khayree n the Luvva Twins in 83 or Run DMC or who ever.

2 me these guys are the originators ya know

Dec 8, 2009
I think its funny watchin some old heads tryin 2 correct every little thing on a chatboard.
It's pretty gay that you can't even express a thought without a whole bunch a trolls lurkin from under the shadows.
This is how I feel about your acting like somebodys mother

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
damn yall emotional on here lol

yall name droppin pop artists and hella shit hahaa when im talkin about rapping...

yall mad cuz i said he need to focus on his label and get his CEO on? and get that real JD, Jigga, Puff, 50 cent money? hahaa yall some clowns bruh

quit suckin dick and think outside the box, thats probably why majors dont take him seriously and he needs lil jon connections or the independent route...he cant shop sik wit it as a label like puff did bad boy, thats all im sayin

throw on that suit and get that real money behind him

and yea imma rapper, so? lol what does that mean?
Yer a bay rapper that people on the siccness never even heard of and yer tryna giv e40 advice. Lol

May 9, 2002
I think its funny watchin some old heads tryin 2 correct every little thing on a chatboard.
It's pretty gay that you can't even express a thought without a whole bunch a trolls lurkin from under the shadows.
This is how I feel about your acting like somebodys mother
Obviously, you DO give a fuck....because you continue to respond.

You're a troll's wet dream, buddy.

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
He has 14 cds on major labels over 20 years. God yer dumb. Major labels don't take u seriously tho.
lol get off 40 dick...

i dont see whats wrong with turning sick wid it into a powerhouse label you fuckin nerds

they're not even on a major label right now, aint too many people been in the game for 20 years on a MAJOR are independent right now lmao so quit thinkin music and think business smart guy

E40 is a brand, sick wid it is not (IMO) we only know of it cuz he been reppin it for 20 years but he's not expanding it...wheres turf talk? wheres that bay area 51 dude? wheres droop e? wheres b legit?

i guess im dumb for wanting some structure out here in the bay lol

nice try tho nerds, i know what i meant when i said it and i wont change it just because yall clueless

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
we only know of it cuz he been reppin it for 20 years but he's not expanding it...wheres turf talk? wheres that bay area 51 dude? wheres droop e? wheres b legit?

Thats one of the reasons i feel it should be bigger than what it is....and more respected. if 40 really took it there man the game would change....it would shift in psunami proportions(IMO)

40 is the only nigga that has been relavant to me on a consistent basis since 1994/95

I wish 40 would get master P on the game and formulate this shit proper.