E-40 THE GREATEST GAME SPITTER OF ALL TIME REFUSES TO LET GRASS GROW UNDER HIS FEET!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Damn that's some good news if I ever heard some. Been bumpin E-40 since back in the day.

Better have some tight beats on this one and a Dru Down & Mac Mall feature. Tech N9NE feature would be dope as fuck, too. Make a drinking song or somethin like that.

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
lol this nigga needs to grow up musically...spittin game or not this nigga is too old to be rappin like he's a teenager pushin bags on the block. he been in the game for too long, he needs to focus on his artists and his label or perhaps his son career. get his CEO on, wear suits and shit, get that real money, thats my 2 cents

sprinkle us mayne

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ fuck all that, hes still the most talented in his camp and im glad his subject matter hasn't change much fuck selling out just to get play on the radio

Jul 15, 2002
lol this nigga needs to grow up musically...spittin game or not this nigga is too old to be rappin like he's a teenager pushin bags on the block. he been in the game for too long, he needs to focus on his artists and his label or perhaps his son career. get his CEO on, wear suits and shit, get that real money, thats my 2 cents

sprinkle us mayne
I feel you

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
^^^ fuck all that, hes still the most talented in his camp and im glad his subject matter hasn't change much fuck selling out just to get play on the radio
lol you gonna be 40 years old rappin "aye mama i know the weedman" thats sad if u ask me

rappin about the same subject for 20 years means he has no growth no matter how good the production is...

im not "hating" im just speakin clearly as a fan

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
lol you gonna be 40 years old rappin "aye mama i know the weedman" thats sad if u ask me

rappin about the same subject for 20 years means he has no growth no matter how good the production is...

Yer like jerry hairston giving tony gwynn hitting advice

Apr 14, 2010
He needs to focus more on making the bay area a better place to live for all these kids,rapping like he does just makes the youth want to be and act that way.
bring Rapping 4tay back he had some great songs about his people and living in his community.how hard it was and is.

Feb 15, 2008

sprinkle us mayne
Did you just say get the real money???? So you think his albums dont make the most real money in the bay area??? How can he focus on his artist albums any more? you want him to write there music? You want him to stop doing what he loves? Why cant he be a CEO and still rap whats wrong with that? This is a new era people are not impressed anymore when people are signed to a bigger name rapper.

How do you know how your gonna be once you hit your 40's? You just gonna stop being you all of sudden? Your going to retire and stop your profession especially when your still on top and nobody is coming close to doing the job your doing? Thats retarted Bruh to think that.

You choose to say he's making songs about knowing the weedman? So what Cheech and Chong is 20 years older then 40 and they know the weedman do you have a problem with that? 40 is putting out music that everybody can relate to. What about All I need, Pray for me or Let go and let god?

Your probably a rapper I bet?

May 8, 2008
40 has wide variety of music on every project he talks about a gang of different topics. He is versatile that's what makes him unique. I'm not trying to buy an E-40 album that just has him preaching on it b/c he has more sides than just that.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Did you just say get the real money???? So you think his albums dont make the most real money in the bay area??? How can he focus on his artist albums any more? you want him to write there music? You want him to stop doing what he loves? Why cant he be a CEO and still rap whats wrong with that? This is a new era people are not impressed anymore when people are signed to a bigger name rapper.

How do you know how your gonna be once you hit your 40's? You just gonna stop being you all of sudden? Your going to retire and stop your profession especially when your still on top and nobody is coming close to doing the job your doing? Thats retarted Bruh to think that.

You choose to say he's making songs about knowing the weedman? So what Cheech and Chong is 20 years older then 40 and they know the weedman do you have a problem with that? 40 is putting out music that everybody can relate to. What about All I need, Pray for me or Let go and let god?

Your probably a rapper I bet?
Real spit mayne.

For anyone to say that 40 hasnt grown musically must be deaf cause to ME 40wata HAS grown musically with each and every album/song. That nigga always changin up his styles...flows...and delivery......The nigga still to this day be havin me like DAAAAm....That nigga said whaaa???

E-40 is one of the best in the bizzness.

Feb 15, 2008

Thats like saying Denzel Washington, Al Pacino, Morgan Freeman and Robert Deniro should all stop acting and playing the same damn roles.

Do you think it was luck 40 is 1 of only a few very successful rappers from the bay area out of thousands of rappers out here? Only Hammer and Too Short has sold more records then him.

Out of all the rappers from the late 80's early 90's mid 90's why is E-40 still on top?
Everybody in the bay in the mid 90's late 90's had the same chance as 40 they all had deals they were all selling records they were all on BET rap city how the hell did 40 stay pushing the line staying on top?

Oh yeah for the record NO RAPPER PUT E-40 ON he had no knight in shinning armor come pick him up and say I am going to make you a star. He had no already famous features or producers on his 1st 3 albums. He did it the only way you can appreciate God,himself, and the support from his family.

Mar 1, 2006
ANYBODY THAT SAYS 40 SHOULD RETIRE HAS TO B A RAPPER THEMSELVES! thats like a back up player waiting for the starter to get hurt so they can play!! 40 still spits harder than 99.9!!