E-40 THE GREATEST GAME SPITTER OF ALL TIME REFUSES TO LET GRASS GROW UNDER HIS FEET!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2008
Just letting the bart board know 1st that 40 is already back with 2 brand new albums to follow up on his very successful independent release of Revenue Retrievin' Day Shift and Night Shift.

Revenue Retrievin' Overtime and Graveyard shift pick up right where the last 2 albums were at with that original D boy street shit with a mix of struggle rap to make it all blend together.

Now that 40 has been back to his independent roots there is no need to wait around until the major label green lights an album when there ready 40 has and can do what he wants and thats giving his true fan base 2 more albums early part of 2 thow wow 11. So within a 12 month period that will be 4 brand new albums put out by the Ambassador of the Yay.

Currently E-40 is on tour right now with Tech N9ne on the Independent Grind tour doing 44 shows in 47 days. This is the 1st time ever that E-40 has been able to offer his fans official merchandise. There are T shirts, Hoodies, bandanas, and beanies available at the tour as well on WW.E40GEAR.COM we are adding more merch as well consistently so keep checking us out for the updates.

Features and production coming soon but right now we want to give you the album artwork and marinate with it until I get the ok from the boss to sprinkle you with some more game!

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i been getting into 40 recently. i forgot how much his old shit really do go
hell yeah i feel you, i been givin his revenue retrieve and his last album a good listen that dudes flow is bananas, he's becoming one of my favorites. no one sounds like 40 water.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i figured ^ nomarty

after being anti 40 during and after dre's passing i realized that that has nothing to do with me. 40 do get the function jumping

Nov 20, 2007
wow that's fuckin tight! 40 been pushin real hard! he dropped the double, then he shot what like 34242334 videos for the double. and now he finna drop another double? i will be at that when that hits!