E-40 THE GREATEST GAME SPITTER OF ALL TIME REFUSES TO LET GRASS GROW UNDER HIS FEET!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2009
I feel what dude is sayin about findin a younger talent tho. Lord knows 40 aint droppin shit like he did in the hey day of rap...Major Way,Game Related,Hall of Game ect..I don't even know if rappers old or young can be as dope as the 90's produced.

I hope 40 never retire. He's probably the most unique rapper there is. But he is in the power position to put on new talent..all the dudes he got signed r cool..but...aint on 40's level lyrically.

And 40 may have never gottin a hand out but it was a different time than...40 is the street general 4 Bay rap like no one's ever been.

I remember Pac was gettin the best of the best on his shit..40,Mac Mall,C-Bo

I don't think 40 is doin as much as he could or in his position as he should.

I'd like to see him shake these Mac dre thizz wannabe rappers that were cool during the hyphy era which sucked a dick n take it back to the mob shit..start fuckin with DJ Fresh n these Livewire dudes..n sign a really dope rapper...someone who's got the gift like him.

Apr 25, 2002
lol this nigga needs to grow up musically...spittin game or not this nigga is too old to be rappin like he's a teenager pushin bags on the block. he been in the game for too long, he needs to focus on his artists and his label or perhaps his son career. get his CEO on, wear suits and shit, get that real money, thats my 2 cents

sprinkle us mayne
MICHAEL JACKSON, PRINCE, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN, GEORGE CLINTON, ROLLING STONES, MADONNA, SADE...should I continue? Why the f*ck should 40 WATER stop doing what he loves to do? Yall niggaz kill me. Most of the best rappers today r the ones who've been doing it for the last 10-25 years so miss me with that vomit u throwing up

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
id like to see 40 do alot more solo songs but the feats id like mitchy slick , spice-1 , and of course kavio , turfy and feek , and i heard blegit is on 3 songs so that fixes my craving for some click shit . lotta bosko beats of course droop-e and rick rock . i loved the last 3 cd both RR and ballstreet . all of them bitches go

May 8, 2008
I don't understand why it's 40's responsibility to put anybody else on....who put him on? I mean to the cats saying that 40 ain't signing no dope rappers, that's yo opinion, but on some real shit Cousin Fik is dope as fuck. And even if you think every rapper on Sik Wid It is garbage, do you think 40 thinks that? You think he would sign them if he thought they were garbage? From his perspective there is nothing else he can do for niggas. Some ppl will never be satisfied.

Dec 8, 2009
Dont just give the problem talk about the solution. Give some examples on what more you think 40 can do for the bay and how it would help.
Well friend I can only give you my thoughts as they come along,but thanks for pushin the envelope.

I'm not the kind of indavidual who only focuses on negativity to try and tear something dope apart. I'm more of a congratulator.

But in all honasty I thought I did give a few ideas=solutions/opinions

1. Sign talent that can actually compete with himself on a lyrical level.
2. Shake the whole hyphy thing and get back to the mob shit,he originated it and Livewire is runnin it right now,take it back to the roots and get with a doper click than the one he been fuckin with.
3.Step up and be the leader that he is. E40 is not your typical anything. He's the chosen one 4 the Bay and I just think he could do more signing,more often with better quality than he's been doin/settling for.

I know you gotta do you first and foremost and 40's nothing to be wasted.
I don't know maybe I look at him with greater expectations than what I should. I'm a big fan what can I say.

If I misunderstood you let me know.

Dec 8, 2009
I don't understand why it's 40's responsibility to put anybody else on....who put him on? I mean to the cats saying that 40 ain't signing no dope rappers, that's yo opinion, but on some real shit Cousin Fik is dope as fuck. And even if you think every rapper on Sik Wid It is garbage, do you think 40 thinks that? You think he would sign them if he thought they were garbage? From his perspective there is nothing else he can do for niggas. Some ppl will never be satisfied.
I think it's kind of lame that's the position rappers like Ice Cube n such a=is taken. Nobody put them on so it aint there responsibility.

But it's all circumstantial IMO

Guys like Cube,40 ect. are the originators of of rap. How you going to be put on if you came first?

It was a different time than when there wasn't 10 zillion people tryin to be a rapper. But now there is,an since he's the voice of the Bay in a Major Way shouldn't he be the one to really push the Bay?

And I stand corrected. Cousin Fik's album was dope as fuck.
I also like how he been puttin the SikWidIt stamp of approvel on other rappers albums that are dope.

Also no names where mentioned but incase it was directed this way I never said anyone from SikwidIt was garbage. Legit and Celly were both dope.

It just seems like lately he aint signed nobody who could sit in the same creek as 40.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
40 won't "bring back the bay" thats not his job. He makes music for his fans

even if he did songs with Livewire it wouldn't do much for them, they have a strong buzz on there own... Its up to livewire if they want to invest in themselves to go toward mainstream success - but they have the mobb music on lock

Mar 1, 2006
40 aint gotta do shit except make music and take care of hiz family!! its tuff enough as it is!! why should he try and spend hiz familyys money on overarrogant rappers who in the long run will prolly end up burning him in the end! he signs em and shit dont go right so the blame 40!! tell your fav rappers to just make HITS and the wont need no cosign!

Sep 4, 2002
I think it's kind of lame that's the position rappers like Ice Cube n such a=is taken. Nobody put them on so it aint there responsibility.

But it's all circumstantial IMO

Guys like Cube,40 ect. are the originators of of rap. How you going to be put on if you came first?

It was a different time than when there wasn't 10 zillion people tryin to be a rapper. But now there is,an since he's the voice of the Bay in a Major Way shouldn't he be the one to really push the Bay?

And I stand corrected. Cousin Fik's album was dope as fuck.
I also like how he been puttin the SikWidIt stamp of approvel on other rappers albums that are dope.

Also no names where mentioned but incase it was directed this way I never said anyone from SikwidIt was garbage. Legit and Celly were both dope.

It just seems like lately he aint signed nobody who could sit in the same creek as 40.
I'm sorry I listenin to e-40 and cube as much as the next guy but they aren't the ORIGINATORS of rap

they are originators of a certain type of rap.