DRIVE ~ Ryan Gosling

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Not much to say that hasn't already been said. Movie was fucking awesome. But one thing I'll add is that I believe Refn took an average storyline [IMO] and made it into something very special. I understand that it was adapted from a novel, but this film could have very easily sucked if it weren't for Refn. A perfect example of how to make a movie. I'm somewhat tempted to go buy a ticket for the theaters just to support the film, considering the effort put forth and the fact that it probably won't prosper very much with a screener being released so early. I actually enjoyed the soundtrack/score - thought it was very fitting.

Jun 23, 2005
lol yeah jacket was sick, im slapping the soundtrack right now while i vape, i was tempted to watch the movie in theaters last night when i went but my girl didnt want to, fuck it her loss.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
I enjoyed this flick.I even enjoyed the soundtrack, because i like 80s music. This movie felt like a well done GTA Vice city episode gone movie screen. Like the 80s mashed up with Film Noir. The chemistry between cinematography and soundtrack makes this movie worthwhile.

7,5/10

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
I read that Hugh Jackman was originally cast as the lead. For whatever reason, he dropped out. Then Ryan Gosling came on board, but his condition was that he would only do it if he was allowed to choose the director. He chose Refn, and the rest is history.