'Dougie' rapper M-Bone dies in California drive-by

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2006
i've never heard the Dougie song before, but im not gonna sit here and make some faggot ass pun about some young man that lost his life over (probably) nothing. that was someone's son and someone's brother. yall call yourselves adults?

straight bitch shit.

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
^^^^ you said it, i didnt have to....

captain save-a-hoe got smoked
who cares
he got what he wanted
a war over a twitter happy ho
so now that you mention it, i am LAUGHING about it
just another dead muthafucca playin hard on the internet that got shot in real life
next month everybody in here will have forgot about this entire thread and as a matter of fact his entire life...

and im ready for the "nobody's gonna remember you licwit!!!!" comments because guess what

drumroll please....

i dont give a fucc

and when my homies pass, or my mom, or my dad, or my girl, or whatever, i aint gonna be on siccness makin threads about it
ill be dealing with it in reality

alot of you cats are real disturbed by the real world
which is why you spend so much time posting on the siccness in the open forum
a safe place to talk about the real world while disengaging from it

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
who cares
he got what he wanted
just another dead muthafucca playin hard on the internet that got shot in real life
next month everybody in here will have forgot about this entire thread and as a matter of fact his entire life...
and im ready for the "nobody's gonna remember you licwit!!!!" comments because guess what

drumroll please....

i dont give a fucc

and when my homies pass, or my mom, or my dad, or my girl, or whatever, i aint gonna be on siccness makin threads about it
WELL PUT, LICWIT...

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
IM TELLIN YA
LET A RAPPER DIE
BREAKOUT THE KLEENEX
LET SOME RANDOM WOMAN/ MOTHER GET HER HEAD CUT OFF IN BRAZIL OR WHEREVER THE FUCC BY SOME TRANSIENT PSYCHOPATH AND ITS JOKE AFTER JOKE AFTER JOKE AFTER JOKE AFTER JOKE
YOU MUTHAFUCCAS HAVE NO BACCBONE, CREDIBILITY, OR INTEGRITY

May 9, 2006
Licwit is prob right, he probably tried playing tuff guy on the internet and got what was coming to him, but at the end of the day is it all worth it? we need to teach the younger generations how to act and how to carry themselves, teach them real values. if these kids grew up with any sense of what is important and what is not, they wouldnt be killing themselves all the time over petty shit. i dunno.. as a human being i care about the next human being, thats all.

Oct 11, 2009
AND IN ALL HONESTY THEY NEED TO FIRST 48 THAT BITCH AND GET SOME INFO OUTTA HER CUZ SHE'S JUST AS RESPONSIBLE AS THE 2 FUCKHEADS THAT WAS FIGHTING OVER HER...

Oct 11, 2009
BUT IF HE ALREADY HAD THE GIRL THEN WHAT WAS THE NEED FOR THE TWITTER BEEF??? HE SHOULDA LET THAT NIGGA TALK INSTEAD OF TRYIN TO BOSS UP SO ALL HIS LITTLE FOLLOWERS WOULDN'T THINK HE WAS A BITCH... HE WAS A VICTIM BUT HE PARTIALLY BROUGHT IT UPON HIMSELF... ITS NOT FUNNY BUT THE DAMAGE IS DONE...

Feb 7, 2006

who cares
he got what he wanted

drumroll please....

i dont give a fucc

I actually wasn't talkin bout u Licwit I was talkin bout fools actually makin jokes about dudes death not postin dougie memes. I actually knew young brotha but whatever thats why i said I was done after I posted my shit. Peace.

Apr 25, 2002
RIP..im not with the bashing of a dead person that i dont know..listening to a rap song about somebody killing somebody in retaliation is different than hearing about somebody getting killed and thinking its funny ...i hear what licwit is saying..it makes sense when u comin from that side of the spectrum.. but at the same time if i hear a song about somebody rollin down a block bustin randomly i dont feel that shit(even tho most times its just frustration being expressed..small % of folks talkin bout it on record do it...def not as much as they say it)...if i hear somethin bout u killed my homeboy and i went back and did my thang..i can understand.and depending on whats happenin in my life i might embrace it..but...as with any situation there is circumstances..i feel a certain way about every diff situation according to circumstance..i dont know this dude..so i aint gone cry about it but i def dont feel good or feel like making humour(sp?) about somebody gettn smoked sitting in a car over a petty ass twitter beef..or any other kinda petty bullshit....

so again RIP....yall have your fun