'Dougie' rapper M-Bone dies in California drive-by

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
Haters gon hate and what happened? I thought errbody loves him.

anyways. R.I.P. to dude.

P.S. Carlton is the real Dougie inventor. They didnt even put him in the video.

Feb 8, 2003
They saying some nigga rolled up let that heat off top blown off(two to the head) in a parkinglot then u-turned rolled back looked at him the peeled out and it was over a female.

Cali cant seem to catch a break in the music biz on the major level these days. theres always something fucking it up. I didnt fuk with these kids music but they singles did well and that dougie single went multi platinum. they was just recently dropped from capital records too but still on tour.

he still was human being and its not good for some to be cracking jokes about his death bc what goes around comes back around. r.i.p to him

Jan 9, 2009
they dont think it was robbery.. must be some personal shit. im sure dude was cashed out.

M-Bone Possibly Killed in Twitter Beef Over Girl

*TMZ is now reporting that murdered Cali Swag District member M-Bone may have been targeted after a Twitter war over a girl.

Sources say M-Bone’s friends have been telling investigators that he started seeing a girl after he returned to Los Angeles from his tour. M-Bone’s friends say a guy who lived in the woman’s building didn’t like the relationship, and allegedly began threatening M-Bone via Twitter.

“We’re told M-Bone did not back down and the two men started cyber smack-talking each other,” TMZ reports.

The site is also reporting that the black car in which M-Bone was shot is registered to the woman.

Police are trying to figure out why M-Bone was driving the woman’s car and whether the cyber war is in any way related to the shooting.

According to TMZ, witnesses claim the shooter fired, left, then pulled a U-turn and came back around, possibly to see if he hit his target.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
got to love TMZ...

either dude was driving the womans car because he got that shit on lock like that or that broad was a setup..

i say she was trying to make the shooter jealous..dumb hoe

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
God rest the dead! I'm trippin off some of yalls comments. I don't think cyber smacc talkin should have gotten ole boy killed behind a broad. It's a lot of death going on right now and it's not a game. Or a joke for that matter.

Feb 7, 2006
squares in here laughin at peoples death gon be the same bitch ass folks crying talkin bout pray for my cuzzo or some other hypocrite shit when they family layin somewhere dyin.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i dont get it. if someone passes thats not rap related jokes are made but once its close to home people get serio?

off tops i respect the dead but even more they should have been respected alive..

but i see what your saying dhad..its all fun an games until that shit is your life in the news..

Feb 7, 2006
i dont get it. if someone passes thats not rap related jokes are made but once its close to home people get serio?

off tops i respect the dead but even more they should have been respected alive..

but i see what your saying dhad..its all fun an games until that shit is your life in the news..
me personally I don't joke on the dead, I don't joke on other's misery I might say some hateful shit if you've done something to me or my loved one, other then that why clown? I know I wouldn't like it. If someone jumped in the Bart talkin some foul shit on Rydah's sista guess how many niggas would be on they head, the same dudes in here clownin.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i feel that hnot..i really do.

again though this is the open forum where jokes are made at every corner with no regard to feelings.

which has me questioning...whats off limits here in the open forum?

Feb 7, 2006
i feel that hnot..i really do.

again though this is the open forum where jokes are made at every corner with no regard to feelings.

which has me questioning...whats off limits here in the open forum?
I know I was tryna ignore it, but I had to comment cuz the site puzzles me sometimes. I would think due to all the hard talk on this site that a good portion of us has dealt directly with death stemmin from this kinda shit and other hood type murders so there would be some respect...I guess not. and I'm done.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
siccness..just like oakland.

people have their own ways when it comes to dealing with death. some joke about it, some take it more seriously. thats on them. but i respect your posting dhad, and i pretty much agree but like i said..open forum, what do you expect?

when the new prop system comes out and if it does have redzone props that would be the place to let folks know..