Dope Norte Rap Artist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mHgVK-090w

Blood I swear to god you niggas trippin my Brody dee out gassin almost every norte rapper there is i ain't no norte so i don't even like norte music anyways but bruh don't make norte music he make music
I wasnt feelin it breh. His voice and flow kill it for me.

Either way, that is funny as fuck that he has a 13 on his album cover. But if he is locked up, he obviously had no hand in the design but any street cat in the Bay, Latin or oterhwise, should know that. I would think, anyways.

Jan 24, 2003
2thecurbproductions.com
I wasnt feelin it breh. His voice and flow kill it for me.

Either way, that is funny as fuck that he has a 13 on his album cover. But if he is locked up, he obviously had no hand in the design but any street cat in the Bay, Latin or oterhwise, should know that. I would think, anyways.
It's for the 13 years he got. He in there for busting at scraps he don't need to gang bang on album covers. It could of been all blue too and real westbay niggas would already know about dee. That's just a sample he come with hella styles n everything blood