Dope Norte Rap Artist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
TRIGGABOY DEE. My big bruh in da pen doing 13 years for airing scraps out in broad day then sat down fighting life for2 years saying not one word b. N my nigga really gassin on niggas
yeah i have talked to Trigga a few times he was on the same yard as my relative. that guy stay busier than some of these rappers thats free on the streets.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
CoopDVill @CoopDVill

Shit let me get one after I drop this new album in a few months on the siccness strength bruh.

Back in 2010 &2011 when on Active Ent I had my shit poppin real well. Early 2012 I quit for hella personal reasons (career, death of a parent...) but I still got alot of respect and a good catalog.. I'm bout to wake it all up again too.

50k views on this jam.

3 albums, 1 EP, 2 "best of featuring Mr. G" releases

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
No im trying to gather a list of people to interview. Ive been getting messages to interview more latin artist. The last one was Woodie and i realized i gotta do more.
Well Wood wasn't Latin, but he did do norteno rap. Mr. Kee is a good Latin artist, but he don't make norteno rap if you are just looking 4 that.