Dope Norte Rap Artist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I personally don't like him cause he was acting like a diva on her period at a car show!! but here's what lil toro had to say about him a few day's ago!!!

I don't know either 1, but I have noticed homeboy favoritism when it comes to these 2. People talking bad about Lil Toro if they're on Lil Raider's side n vice-versa. Not a good look.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I don't know either 1, but I have noticed homeboy favoritism when it comes to these 2. People talking bad about Lil Toro if they're on Lil Raider's side n vice-versa. Not a good look.
In the video lil toro say's he's blackballed and no one fucks with him anymore and can't even get beats from cats, i don't know either cat but lil toro seems solid!! and lil raider seems like a fake dude!!

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
There were only a handful of dudes who had quality music coming out. Otherwise it was quite dire.
Tokztero was my favorite alongside Shadow/Woodie for many years. I should also mention Poyo Loko and Mousie, both of whom who had good mic presence and some tight tracks. Would love to hear an interview by Shadow though; he had a history prior to Woodie when he was on Guce's Clear & Present Danger album. That's 20 years of music right there

These tracks are hard in spite of peoples warped minds on Norte Rap

Poyo Loko (1:54)

Jun 1, 2004
What's wrong with Raider ? I liked that video and Toro alright too. I never understood how Vacaville had gangsters tho lol that shit is like a boring ass truck stop lol
No hard feelings amigo, I was raised in that truck stop. On the dark side as well as the North side. Either way, I feel like gangsters dont dance.... they boogie. I can stay in one spot and be a victim or I can spread my love and let the whole Northside know I was there. Hahahaha, hope ya caught my drift.

Jun 1, 2004
I personally feel bad you didnt get the Lil Raider experience you were hoping for at the car show but sometimes not everyone is as cuddly and lovely as Senor Tay. With that being said, Raider is still my amigo, I dont feel entitled to for being so or expect a shout out in a future song or past song, let alone in the credits of the cd cover. I met Toro a few times and have no ill feelings toward him, not everyone can begin and stay friends. Obviously they used to hang out and tolerate each at one point in time, so let us appreciate those collabs and enjoy our own lives. If we choose not to listen to someone anylonger because their "realness" is in question then so be it. I will admit I was really disappointed "PSD" is no longer real.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I personally feel bad you didnt get the Lil Raider experience you were hoping for at the car show but sometimes not everyone is as cuddly and lovely as Senor Tay. With that being said, Raider is still my amigo, I dont feel entitled to for being so or expect a shout out in a future song or past song, let alone in the credits of the cd cover. I met Toro a few times and have no ill feelings toward him, not everyone can begin and stay friends. Obviously they used to hang out and tolerate each at one point in time, so let us appreciate those collabs and enjoy our own lives. If we choose not to listen to someone anylonger because their "realness" is in question then so be it. I will admit I was really disappointed "PSD" is no longer real.

lol these day's it's hard to know who's solid!! i don't trip off that bull shit!! if the music is good ill fuck with it!! unless of course the rapper on some straight up weirdo shit lol and theres official paperwork on them!! as far as lil raider i actually heard from a few cats in other citys that he acted like a diva maybe he's just too famous and i'm not worthy as a fan ha ha

Jun 1, 2004
Yo sabes. No lie, I met Big Oso Loc at a Carshow and was genuinely pleased with his greeting, coo ass dude. While livin' in Daly City I met Dre Dog aka Andre Nickatina at Ques hip hop shop, dopest experience in ninth grade. I guess cause I know the vato Lil Raider, but aint seen him in alotta years while sharing bloodlines and know dudes struggle in life, I am not bothered by his success if I cant share it. Thats why I really apppreciate "Homeboy" music. All of our struggles are different but if we can share a commonality in a verse, hook or beat it brings us that much closer to appreciating what we are all striving for, respect as a man. as well as Not to look like those we despise most, Mexicanos-Chicanos that rock that flu. (sorry I'm ingorant)

Last edited: