Do You Lick Booty?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you eat da booty?

• Yea

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • I\'m gay

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Feb 11, 2006
no shit, i dont do that shit with random females...never no one nighters ever...its a booty, you gotta make sure about it and be careful...asses are full of bacteria...worms and E coli....fuck all that...

I have never had a problem after lickin my ladies ass...and thats because its clean and i dont even have to make sure anymore...she pretty fuckin thorough, especially with how chicks get embarrassed about the old brown eye sometimes
Bwahaha readin back through this with the voice of DR Phil

Sep 18, 2002
thats faggotty breh
As breh Shea pointed out it was with a chick. No faggotry. I wouldn't say straight asshole licking. More like taint sometimes tongue gets near asshole licking . But when a chick is suckin on your balls and licks your taint its a feeling like no other. Don't knock it til you have it done...with a bitch of course

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

May 7, 2002
As breh Shea pointed out it was with a chick. No faggotry. I wouldn't say straight asshole licking. More like taint sometimes tongue gets near asshole licking . But when a chick is suckin on your balls and licks your taint its a feeling like no other. Don't knock it til you have it done...with a bitch of course

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
Fuc what shea said no disrespect to the savage

Did you toot you lil faggot ass over or spread your leg all girly like or squat on her face like a female would a dude? It dosent matter in my rocks voice because you just got punked by a women couldent imagin how manly you could of actually felt and she did it with no shame so i guess it made you more comfortable so next would be a tranny and then the more comfortable you get you graduate to big buff ass monsta looking muthafuccaz like damon on friday

To each there own is the saying and trust me ijs u got suga in you tank to me

Last edited:

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I still can't believe some of the shit I'm seein bein said in this thread

I'm all for pleasing your significant other but fuck some nerve endings lol men should never have their balloon knots tongue by anyone or anything for that matter

If you enjoy havin ur asshole specifically licked as a man...you light weight gay...just sayin

Props: :ab: and :ab: