Do You Lick Booty?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you eat da booty?

• Yea

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • I\'m gay

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Nov 7, 2006
any guy that has to say "they are comfortable with there sexuality" is highly suspect ALWAYS. you shouldnt have to say shit like that if you a straight man. people will suspect some shit if your on some gay shit plain and simple.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
its true it can but not always

my lady had gotten strep throat from tossing my salad...had her tonsils removed and then never had an issue again...

also we made it a more common practice to only do that right out the shower or at least wash first...

we dont do that though on taco night regardless though
This muthafucka sais we made it a more common practice out the shower. Like they got their booty chowing time set. Its my ass mondays Wednesdays and Saturdays, yours Tuesdays Fridays and Sundays. What the fuck??? How did you slide thru the sicc as long as you did saying shit like this???

Feb 11, 2006
its true it can but not always

my lady had gotten strep throat from tossing my salad...had her tonsils removed and then never had an issue again...

also we made it a more common practice to only do that right out the shower or at least wash first...

we dont do that though on taco night regardless though
Haha nigga treats this shit serious...so serious he made his wife get her tonsils removed so she can eat toss his salad without gettin infected....

brains blown..