Do You Lick Booty?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you eat da booty?

• Yea

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • I\'m gay

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Jul 29, 2008
You say that like it's a bad thing. As long as it doesn't involve another dude, an animal, a child or anything larger then the chicks tongue up your ass, why not get down with it?
I'M NOT TALKING BOUT JUST SEX BRUH....I'M TALKING ABOUT TRYING TO CASH YOU OUT AND TRYING TO PLAY YA...I GOT HOME GIRLS THAT TELL ME STORIES OF DUDES DOING THAT AND THEY WERE CRACCIN JOKES CLOWNING ON EM.........TO KEEP IT REAL IF A BITCH DID THAT SHIT TO ME I WOULD LOSE ALL RESPECT AND TRY TO SEND THE BITCH...THATS JUST ME THOUGH..........TO EACH THERE OWN THOUGH, AND WHO THE FUCC AM I TO HATE ON WHAT THE NEXT MAN DOES............

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
there is nothing wrong with tongue a balloon knot of the woman you love....its not cool to be licking every bitches dirty bootyhole though, only those bootyholes that smell like peaches and taste faintly like fiji spring water and fresh honeydew melons...rimming can be a pleasurable experience for all or a great way to degrade a woman on a hidden camera to send to all of her friends and family members, theres nothing better to say "I love you mom" like getting a video of her daughter bobbing for apples in some dudes hairy asscheeks....makes a great Fathers Day gift as well.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
my lady toss my salad, i do the same for her...

a quick tip for you kids that believe it tastes or smells like shit...perhaps the broads ya'll fuckin with arent up on their own personal hygiene....

ass licking only occurs in or right out the shower...no waiting around, or after the clothes are on..

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
For all the people that said no, because it smells like shit; you ever 69? One of the occupational hazards of a 69 is having a butthole drop right on your face, or at least be within sniff distance. Do you smell shit then? I hope not, but when you tongue the ass it's not like that inch closer all the sudden brings out the shit smell. If you smell or taste shit when your licking the asshole then you need a new woman because she is one dirty bitch.

I've licked my fair share of female ass and have never smelled/tasted shit. *knocks on wood

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
no cuz it gives you strep throat
its true it can but not always

my lady had gotten strep throat from tossing my salad...had her tonsils removed and then never had an issue again...

also we made it a more common practice to only do that right out the shower or at least wash first...

we dont do that though on taco night regardless though

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
ALL YOU NIGGAZ ARE HELLA NASTY FOR SAYIN YA'LL EAT A BROADS ASS OUT....DA FUCK IS WRONG WID SOME OF U?? EATIN ASS?? SMH
nerve endings dude...bitches love it...tongue on the ass, two fingers in the pussy and the thumb rubbing the clit

aint nothin wrong with pleasin the lady...keep a bitch happy she'll keep you happy...