Do You Lick Booty?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you eat da booty?

• Yea

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • I\'m gay

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
^and? piss comes outta pussy. u tellin me u dont eat pussy?..sometimes u gota be a nasty nigga to fully enjoy da wonders of some fine ass
You lick Urethra? Let's be honest bro, you're supposed to lick the clit and the hole you stick your dick in...not the hole she pisses out of...what good does that do? On top of that, piss doesn't carry the same bacteria shit does.

rule number 1, never stick your dick where you wouldnt stick your tongue.
Why not? You can't taste shit with your dick. Also, I like to stick my dick in her mouth when possible, but I don't stick my tongue in it. Tonsil hockey makes me gag, but I'm not gonna stop getting head because of it.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
You lick Urethra? Let's be honest bro, you're supposed to lick the clit and the hole you stick your dick in...not the hole she pisses out of...what good does that do? On top of that, piss doesn't carry the same bacteria shit does.
YUP

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
who the fuck are you? answer the question...u scared 2 be judged or sumn?
I'm not a faggot that makes polls about ass-licking the month he registers. And I'm also not someone who has any interest in the sex lives of other male siccness members, and I find it highly suspect that you do. I think you might got a little sugar in your tank, breh.

Aug 17, 2011
lol...some of u kids are highly insecure with your sexuality. if u aint guna lick ur girls booty, some other dude will...trust me.

but u aint gotta lie 2 kick it..u know u want beyonce to sit on ur face.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
lol...some of u kids are highly insecure with your sexuality. if u aint guna lick ur girls booty, some other dude will...trust me.

but u aint gotta lie 2 kick it..u know u want beyonce to sit on ur face.
^^^Your reading comprehension skills aren't very well developed either, huh. I don't think you're a faggot because you like to lick women's asses, I think you're a faggot because you want to know about OTHER MEN licking women's asses. Around these parts we refer to that as being a marty, and you, sir, are hella marty.

Aug 17, 2011
^^^Your reading comprehension skills aren\\\'t very well developed either, huh. I don\\\'t think you\\\'re a faggot because you like to lick women\\\'s asses, I think you\\\'re a faggot because you want to know about OTHER MEN licking women\\\'s asses. Around these parts we refer to that as being a marty, and you, sir, are hella marty.

and thats why i said you must be uncomfortable with your sexuality. if you really think asking niggaz whether or not theyd eat a bitches booty is gay, i have a gut feelin that ur an insecure closet case. vote the third option and get it over wit, son.

tell the truth, does that turn u on?