Do U Eat Pussy?? Vote!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you eat pussy?

• YES

Votes: 134 76.1%
  • NO

Votes: 42 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
only if its pretty and cleann shaven
and if it smells like roses and has a bow tie on it and is wearing a little skirt and kisses me right back on my nose! what is this "pretty" bullshit? i remember an XXL article where Trick Daddy was talkin about how he loves hair comin out the sides of the panties, out of the asscrack and shit, gettin hair in his teeth

Jan 28, 2005
like most men-

I only go down on girls I know well.

My boy had this KY lubricant one day, and he shows it to me like "yo blaze, you should get some of this to use with your girl..."

and I respond to him-

"Icy... I dont need none of that to use with my girl. She's practically a fucking fountain by the time I stick my dick in her"

and that comes from just being good at cunnilingus.

For ya'll who dont, you should read some literature and step you game up, it will definately make your girl a lot more happy and easier to stimulate her to orgasm during sex.

I look at it like it's a war- my dick is my primary weapon and my tongue is my secondary weapon. Typically I'll bust shots from my 45. and then come in blazing with the M-16

and that my friends is why I've never been with a girl who 'couldn't have an orgasm'.