Do U Eat Pussy?? Vote!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you eat pussy?

• YES

Votes: 134 76.1%
  • NO

Votes: 42 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
ill eat a nice pussy for hours son! i dont give a fuck, eatin pussy is great! ill let a bitch fart in my fuckin mouth if shes fine enough, i dont give a FUCK! have the bitch on all fours, get behind her, stick my face between her cheeks, and be like BOOBAALLBBOOOOPPPPOOOOHPPPPPNPOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 8, 2007
PASSS!

hahaha i was thinkin this the other day, i be thinkin to myself.... after i bust on this bitchs pussy that somewhere down the line some nigga is gonna be munchin on this bitch lol.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
ill eat a nice pussy for hours son! i dont give a fuck, eatin pussy is great! ill let a bitch fart in my fuckin mouth if shes fine enough, i dont give a FUCK! have the bitch on all fours, get behind her, stick my face between her cheeks, and be like BOOBAALLBBOOOOPPPPOOOOHPPPPPNPOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!
u eat polar bear pussy?

Aug 3, 2006
Lmao muthafuckas actin like eatin puss the foulest shit,wut about u kissin ya bitch mouth knowin damn well dicks,balls,n nut be in there and all over her face from other dudes in the past? I only kiss broads after vein with em for awhile same with lickin there pussy