Do U Eat Pussy?? Vote!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you eat pussy?

• YES

Votes: 134 76.1%
  • NO

Votes: 42 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
....my dad showed me how to eat pussy with one of his hoes haha

'i used to eat pussy up...i can't lie, that's really real..' - BLH

man brotha lynch the reason i prolly started eat'n pussy ahaha...listenin' to all that sicc shit my virgin ass couldn't wait to lick some pussy off OE and WEED back 'n the dayz....i remm the first time i ate puss i was high than a mu'fucka with lynch bump'n in the backround....shit, i done spill OE on a bitch pussy and licked it off....good times...

Jan 30, 2007
I was kickin it at my boys house a while back and this broad was there looked fine as fuck with a bangin body.I pulled my boy to the side and told him i wanted to smash.He told me "maaan i already fucked with her and the pussy smelled like a can of rotten ass anchovies"

That killed it right there.......

Jan 23, 2006
fuck nah , but i dont knock the next nigga for doin it . and if someone can snatch my bitch just by eatin her pussy then so be it the bittttttch wasnt worth it

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
I was kickin it at my boys house a while back and this broad was there looked fine as fuck with a bangin body.I pulled my boy to the side and told him i wanted to smash.He told me "maaan i already fucked with her and the pussy smelled like a can of rotten ass anchovies"

He was probably lying to you just to get you off his case, he probably smashed her himself right after.

May 30, 2006
if you dont eat it,you are depriving YOURSELF kids...not just her
This is very true.

I don't just do any bitch but I does it...... & does it well.

Dudes going around hollering they don't eat pussy sound almost as arrogant as bitches that say they don't suck dick.

& 99% of u that voted no are lying out ya'll ass.

Aint nothing like eating some good smelling pussy before sliding some dick in that bitch.

I bet 90 % of the people who voted no are under the age of 22. Young niggaz talk that "I don't eat pussy" nonsense for the most part.

A mentor of mines gave me some some true game hella years ago that stuck with me. He said "what u dont/wont do, tha next man will."

That can apply to men as well. What yo bitch won't do to u the next bitch will do.

May 30, 2006

He was prolly lying & told u that shit cuz he didn't want u popping @ that bitch.