Do U Eat Pussy?? Vote!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you eat pussy?

• YES

Votes: 134 76.1%
  • NO

Votes: 42 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 28, 2005
Now my question is this- whats the best tasting girl you ever been with?

my West Indian girl tasted better than the white and black girls I been with. Im workin on a Puerto Rican girl this summer though. Maybe a Native America girl before that.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Now my question is this- whats the best tasting girl you ever been with?
in my experience, personal hygene has nothing to do with nationality.

I remember one time......

I used to go to school with a girl that NEVER once looked in my direction. After graduation, I saw her out & about and we talked for a bit. She mentioned that she lived in dixon at the time and had the place to herself for the week.....man I was like BET....meet you there.

I grabbed some tree, a bottle and smashed down 80, SWEARIN" I was gonna hit. I get to the spot, all gravy......BAM straight to bidness, we goin' at it on the couch. I pull the top off and let the girls out, then started with the jeans......I didnt even take 'em off, just unfastened them, and this stench of all stenches came runnin' out her area like WHOA WTF!! Iwas like .....noooooo, cant be.....man I touched that shit and MAN THAT SHIT WAS STRAIGHT SALMON.....I almost threw up on the beez-o. I hopped up heated, and she's like "what's the matter? you're not going to finish what you started?" I told her I AM FINISHED, I aint hittin' that. She looked all puzzled so I ran the same two fingers under the beez-o's nose and told her "you know your shit is hummin', you seen me about to get my snorkel on, and you didnt say SHIT." FUCK THAT.....!! The girl hopped up bawlin' screamin' all kinds of fuck yous and I was like fuck you too and at least my balls dont smell like a yeti. on the way out I hit the purse to re-emburse for the tree, bottle and gas never to see that girl or dixon ever again.

Nov 20, 2005

I used to go to school with a girl that NEVER once looked in my direction. After graduation, I saw her out & about and we talked for a bit. She mentioned that she lived in dixon at the time and had the place to herself for the week.....man I was like BET....meet you there.

I grabbed some tree, a bottle and smashed down 80, SWEARIN" I was gonna hit. I get to the spot, all gravy......BAM straight to bidness, we goin' at it on the couch. I pull the top off and let the girls out, then started with the jeans......I didnt even take 'em off, just unfastened them, and this stench of all stenches came runnin' out her area like WHOA WTF!! Iwas like .....noooooo, cant be.....man I touched that shit and MAN THAT SHIT WAS STRAIGHT SALMON.....I almost threw up on the beez-o. I hopped up heated, and she's like "what's the matter? you're not going to finish what you started?" I told her I AM FINISHED, I aint hittin' that. She looked all puzzled so I ran the same two fingers under the beez-o's nose and told her "you know your shit is hummin', you seen me about to get my snorkel on, and you didnt say SHIT." FUCK THAT.....!! The girl hopped up bawlin' screamin' all kinds of fuck yous and I was like fuck you too and at least my balls dont smell like a yeti. on the way out I hit the purse to re-emburse for the tree, bottle and gas never to see that girl or dixon ever again.
omg im ROLLIN. :siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness:

~k.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol @ you seen me about to get my snorkel on

Nov 20, 2007
eatin pussy is the best thing since the big mac. i be deep tonguein that shit tryna make my tongue come up out her mouth. and i love seafood on the side too.