Diss To Lil Rob, Shadow, Low Profile, Lil One, Cypress Hill, Capone-E, Crips, Bloods

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
who is he gonna sell this to? most people that like sureno rap listen to at least one of the people he dissed. and aint no nortenos ovbiously, no black, or arabian person gonna buy it either with that "sand nigger" "shadow get yo black ass outta my face" bullshit.

Oct 10, 2004
A GIANT BIG LOL@WANNABE BUT YOU KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING SLICC DICC GOTTA LOVE THEM DOUBLE C'S YOU SPACE AGE COWBOY YOU

P>S> GO ASK A OG THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CRIP AND A SURENO IS CUZ YOU OBVIOUSLLY MISSED THAT LIL YELLOW BUS

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
TUNEZ_PWP said:
A GIANT BIG LOL@WANNABE BUT YOU KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING SLICC DICC GOTTA LOVE THEM DOUBLE C'S YOU SPACE AGE COWBOY YOU

P>S> GO ASK A OG THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CRIP AND A SURENO IS CUZ YOU OBVIOUSLLY MISSED THAT LIL YELLOW BUS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! IGNORANCE IS YOUR FORTE I SEE... TRY NOT TO SPEAK ON SHIT THAT YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT, WHATSOEVER...... I GOT MY REASONS FOR PUTTIN TWO C'S ON MINE... IM NO CRIP, BUT ILL STILL SPELL HOW I WANT... AT LEAST I AINT A WANNABEE LIKE SOME SIDE BUSTIN ASS LAMES ON THIS MUTHAFUCCA!!!

Jun 12, 2005
well if you all wanna hear some real gangsta shit bangin on wax,skline vs. lincoln park,get at ya boy to purchase that eastrippin cd ([email protected])get your copy now.this cd is a whole dis cd about lincoln parksters who used to be crips befor they were bloods.and dissin there homies.you can also get in touch with the disputes on the eastrippin thread.the second largest on this forum.the largest out of the blacks on this forum.

N

NOR_CAL_#1

TOKZTLI said:
Yeah its on a compilation, I think one of the Teen Angel compilations? I have to check on it and get back to ya.
I'LL UPLOAD THE TRACC WHEN I THE GET THE SONG........I MEAN MAD AT THE WORLD

Oct 10, 2004
oh how cute slicc diccs number one cheer leader nor cal # 1 is following the internet trend of using "cc" instead of "ck" lol!!!!!!!!!! fuckin fags!!!!!!!

Jun 12, 2005
are you guys talking about conejo? hes been around for a while already, he made a song with wicked minds, & he doesnt give a sht about dying young hes from the WS harpys gang in LA hes a very respected chicano rapper he has a song with capone from texas

Jun 12, 2005
Ra$an said:
san diego rap artists take rap beef seriously! he will soon realize that
man southland gangsters ese bobby & sleepy malo dissed mr lil one from san diego on a song called you're a leva & they even went to a car show in SD to see if he would show up & he never showed up so whats up with that talk about taking beef seriously, mr lil one started talking shit about southland records but when it came to the real deal he didnt back it up, the rapper i got the most respect for from SD is Knightowl