Diss To Lil Rob, Shadow, Low Profile, Lil One, Cypress Hill, Capone-E, Crips, Bloods

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
TUNEZ_PWP said:
oh how cute slicc diccs number one cheer leader nor cal # 1 is following the internet trend of using "cc" instead of "ck" lol!!!!!!!!!! fuckin fags!!!!!!!
IS THAT ALL U DO IS TALK SHYT? LOL EVERYWERE I GO ITS YOU WHO GOTTA ADD HIS 2 CENTS IN...WELL IMMA ADD MINE IN...GET A LYFE MUTHAPHUCKA AND ONLY U WOULD NOTICE THAT 2 PPL ARE USEIN DOUBLE C'S CHINGAO....151

Oct 10, 2004
kartoon you and sliicccccc dicccc and nor cal #1 should start your own internet gang like the rest of you lame skraps on the net do you guys can call it "C"ureno lol fags

Jun 12, 2005
tunez, you're giving those cd covers or posters or whatever you have some bad advertising, you talk more shit than yukmouth. man lets talk about rap all the street bs makes no sense here on the internet instead of trying to figure out shit like people typing with 2 c's & shit like that why dont you go outside & try to put in some real work. Before you say that im following those guys too, no im not i just like checking out the southern cali forums just like you.

Jun 12, 2005
alright i smoked a joint & heard this rola mad at the world like 20 times already it has good sound quality & i like that part where he says cypress hill smokes their weed but dont share it with the raza haha got me thinking. for sure im buying that cd when i see it on the shelves

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
rose town ryda said:
how are you gonna be a rapper and hate on black people? thats like doin a country song called "i hate white people"
This is my beef also with mexicans that rap that are racist towards blacks . If u stop to think about who created the whole hip hop culture and rapping, it was black people! This is something that blacks strongly identify with, and they should cause they created that sub culture. So when u got mexicans that get on a hip hop track,(wheather it be gangster or not, it's still hip hop) and be dissin fools cause their black, their being hypocritical. If that's the case homie u should just be like "fuck blacks and their music" .That's real shit! Props goes out to those mexicans that collab wit blacks like frost, shadow,royal t and others. When it all comes down to it were all minorites out this mutha fucka!!!

Jun 12, 2005
the only reason conejo doesnt like blacks is cause blacks dont like mexicans in LA they got some beef going down there it goes both ways, hispanics have been in hiphop since it began so no black people didnt invent it, they invented they're own styles & shit but dont take all the credit for it, there was even white people in it since the beggining

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
^^^^homie u most be a youngster. Hip hop WAS invented by BLACKS in New York, the BRONX to be specefic, everybody knows that and if u dont u need to step up your knowledge.Everybody knows that la and blacks dont get a long in L.A., I'm not disputing that i'm saying if u hate blacks so much why u gonna copy BLACK music.and no Mexicans didnt help start hip hop homie, seriously how old are u G?

Jun 9, 2004
rose town ryda said:
how are you gonna be a rapper and hate on black people? thats like doin a country song called "i hate white people"
its like doing POLKA saying I HATE ACCORDIANS!

for real......

this dude was nice untill he started doing the racist shit.

Jun 9, 2004
anonymousman said:
the only reason conejo doesnt like blacks is cause blacks dont like mexicans in LA they got some beef going down there it goes both ways, hispanics have been in hiphop since it began so no black people didnt invent it, they invented they're own styles & shit but dont take all the credit for it, there was even white people in it since the beggining
since it began? maybe like 2 puerto rican dudes..no mexicanos.......dont get shit twisted.......

99.999999999999999999% of the shit was black dudes.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
45park1904 said:
^^^^homie u most be a youngster. Hip hop WAS invented by BLACKS in New York, the BRONX to be specefic, everybody knows that and if u dont u need to step up your knowledge.Everybody knows that la and blacks dont get a long in L.A., I'm not disputing that i'm saying if u hate blacks so much why u gonna copy BLACK music.and no Mexicans didnt help start hip hop homie, seriously how old are u G?
i gotta co sign this and if you know about puerto rican culture ther ancestry has blacks,I aint hating on mexicans rappin I think when the mexican rappers label it chicano rap it is a double edge sword it helps distinguish cause some really support it however it limits it cause some of it aint that tight so when someone like young sicc comes out if it got a label( chicano rap) then it may deter some

Jun 12, 2005
FREAKS said:
since it began? maybe like 2 puerto rican dudes..no mexicanos.......dont get shit twisted.......

99.999999999999999999% of the shit was black dudes.
let me just put it this way....... no one from your family nor my family started hiphop. yeah thats right mostly black people were into the hiphop since the beggining but dont take all the credit like its something that a black guy said hey lets try to rhyme & make beats & different sounds & talk about the reality of the streets in our music & paint what we see on the walls etc..., dont take credit for shit if you didnt do shit, im not saying there was mexicans but there was hispanics & rappers like frost, proper dos & mellow man ace who
helped blow it up cause without the support of the hispanics hiphop wouldnt be this popular it was just rock & the white people were calling the shots they werent feeling shit & hiphop was a one hit wonder type of thing for them, they had rock & other shit they liked. Just like snoop, ice cube, dre, & eazy-e(rip) played a big role & helped the lowrider culture thats how i feel about mexicans & hiphop. Now calm down with the racism, conejo hates blacks and that's him he'll get his by his own people when he leaves LA, he said it himself he's suicidal & that was a suicidal song in my opinion so there's no need to stereotype every "mexicanos" for one's actions peace.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
anonymousman said:
let me just put it this way....... no one from your family nor my family started hiphop. yeah thats right mostly black people were into the hiphop since the beggining but dont take all the credit like its something that a black guy said hey lets try to rhyme & make beats & different sounds & talk about the reality of the streets in our music & paint what we see on the walls etc..., dont take credit for shit if you didnt do shit, im not saying there was mexicans but there was hispanics & rappers like frost, proper dos & mellow man ace who
helped blow it up cause without the support of the hispanics hiphop wouldnt be this popular it was just rock & the white people were calling the shots they werent feeling shit & hiphop was a one hit wonder type of thing for them, they had rock & other shit they liked. Just like snoop, ice cube, dre, & eazy-e(rip) played a big role & helped the lowrider culture thats how i feel about mexicans & hiphop. Now calm down with the racism, conejo hates blacks and that's him he'll get his by his own people when he leaves LA, he said it himself he's suicidal & that was a suicidal song in my opinion so there's no need to stereotype every "mexicanos" for one's actions peace.
in some ways you might be right but when you mentioned frost, proper dos, and mellow man ace help blowin it up( yeah I bought some of there projects) but understand( this being my opinion) the turning point was a little earlier with audio two,bdp,shan, kANE, biz mark, epmd, but some of the pioneers were before tha kool moe dee, stetsasonic,and before then bambatta, busy bee, I guess it can get real intricate ifeel rap would have definatley been the same without the artists you mentioned they were not pioneers,but they contributed to a already growing art.frost proper dos- what about spanish fly, ese rich roc, norwalks most wanted,tommy gunn,brown pride some were at same time if not earlier, however it happened im happy to be able to listen to the progress its made unlike my dead homies, one of my homies from n.y. he never got a chance to hear big, or pac he was a hip hop afficianado its sad

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
anonymousman said:
You obviously DO NOT KNOW your history homie.Yeah it WAS like that, black fools WERE the first one's to rhyme and put it with beats, u cant argue that that shit is FACT.It wasnt mostly black people who were into it first THEY created it so it WAS only black people who were into it first, it all started in the BRONX of NY. yeah frost & those other chicano rappers that u mentioned helped pioneer GANGSTER rap, but overall Hip hop was always and will be part of black culture, they take pride in creating that movement. Dam homie step up your game