Diss To Lil Rob, Shadow, Low Profile, Lil One, Cypress Hill, Capone-E, Crips, Bloods

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2005
50cal said:
In l.a if you see a black on a chicano c.d (not always)its for distribution purposes he stands a better chance if he has a known artist who has pushed some units.Alot of these artist and the label are aiming at a target audience wich is chicano, I can go on and on but my staement comes from chopping it up with a young chicano C.E.O.who is real sucessful, hes the one who c-bo gave an album to the one with the hamburger stand he also gave his number homie laughed at the album cover and threw the number away( not out of disrespect he had no clue who bo was, I was trying to get him to push some units at the swapmeet he owns a spot there and he was like this is really tight but they aint gonna buy black rap unless you goldie loc,mc eiht etc.Its upsetting its like that but I respect him for keeping it real wit me.
i met some rapper named j-mack i think he was from sacramento or something but i met him here in modesto at the mall & gave my homie his number in case we knew any rappers to give him a call he gave us all a cd & that fucker raps good he sounds kinda like c-bo when that fool gave us the number to contact him we just threw it away like he was a nobody looking to recruit rappers at a mall lol shit i heard the cd thinking i was gonna throw it away, that fucker has skills, we just underestimated the guy cause he was wearing a michigan state college basketball jersey & i think he was wearing glasses. in a way that c-bo situation kind of reminds me of that although this fool aint famous.

Jun 12, 2005
yeah i heard of young droop that muthafucker raps fast i had to listen to his shit in slow motion to know what he was saying. what is he a blood or a norteno or what all i know is he's from fresno? where he fucked up is i think he made a song with lowdown & those fools are fuckin wack but shit i guess he must have paid him to come out with them

Jun 12, 2005
well whatever he is i aint hating he has skills just like i aint hating on mac dre i respect that even though droop did get called a bitch here in mo & didnt do shit about it but i guess when you are well known like that everyone wants to start shit with you 2 make a name for themselves & u cant be fighting everyone

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
anonymousman said:
tunez, you're giving those cd covers or posters or whatever you have some bad advertising
FO REAL... HE ISNT A REAL BUSINESS MAN ANYWAY... NETBANGIN AND CARRYIN ON AND SHIT... YOURE MAKIN THAT GROUP LOOK BAD, FOO... STUPID ASS LACRA...