Diss To Lil Rob, Shadow, Low Profile, Lil One, Cypress Hill, Capone-E, Crips, Bloods

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2005
name me the first black dude to make a beat? beats existed long b4 hiphop so you fkn get your story str8 & the first ones to rhyme? wasnt there poetry b4 hiphop & gangsta rap? you make no sense man & u can take credit for whatever you want, who cares??? latinos are comming up like it or not & learn to live with it if not then stay like a bitter bitch, now get off my nuts. like proper dos said... Mexican Power & fuck everyone who's trying to put us down

Jun 9, 2004
anonymousman said:
let me just put it this way....... no one from your family nor my family started hiphop. yeah thats right mostly black people were into the hiphop since the beggining but dont take all the credit like its something that a black guy said hey lets try to rhyme & make beats & different sounds & talk about the reality of the streets in our music & paint what we see on the walls etc..., dont take credit for shit if you didnt do shit, im not saying there was mexicans but there was hispanics & rappers like frost, proper dos & mellow man ace who
helped blow it up cause without the support of the hispanics hiphop wouldnt be this popular it was just rock & the white people were calling the shots they werent feeling shit & hiphop was a one hit wonder type of thing for them, they had rock & other shit they liked. Just like snoop, ice cube, dre, & eazy-e(rip) played a big role & helped the lowrider culture thats how i feel about mexicans & hiphop. Now calm down with the racism, conejo hates blacks and that's him he'll get his by his own people when he leaves LA, he said it himself he's suicidal & that was a suicidal song in my opinion so there's no need to stereotype every "mexicanos" for one's actions peace.
you fucking idiot.... FROST, PROPER DOS & MELLOW MAN ACE didnt come out till hip hop was like 10 years old.... if u wanna talk about latinos in the beginnings of hip hop... name that no-name mother fucker with tan skin from the FAT BOYS.
& how was i taking credit for anything? im a fucking white dude.... & i was stated FACT..... man, u need to watch VH1 or some shit...... read a book... learn what the fuck u are talking about.....

Grandmaster Flash & The Furious 5
Afrika Bambatta
Fab 5 Freddy
Grand Theodore
i can go on & on & on & on & on......

& trust me.... it was all blacks..........so for someone to use racist comments on a rap song is an oxy-moron..... & i strain the word MORON.

Jun 9, 2004
50cal said:
in some ways you might be right but when you mentioned frost, proper dos, and mellow man ace help blowin it up( yeah I bought some of there projects) but understand( this being my opinion) the turning point was a little earlier with audio two,bdp,shan, kANE, biz mark, epmd, but some of the pioneers were before tha kool moe dee, stetsasonic,and before then bambatta, busy bee, I guess it can get real intricate ifeel rap would have definatley been the same without the artists you mentioned they were not pioneers,but they contributed to a already growing art.frost proper dos- what about spanish fly, ese rich roc, norwalks most wanted,tommy gunn,brown pride some were at same time if not earlier, however it happened im happy to be able to listen to the progress its made unlike my dead homies, one of my homies from n.y. he never got a chance to hear big, or pac he was a hip hop afficianado its sad
hahahaha - word...... i need to read what u say before i post... hahahaha

Jun 17, 2005
anonymousman said:
name me the first black dude to make a beat? beats existed long b4 hiphop so you fkn get your story str8 & the first ones to rhyme? wasnt there poetry b4 hiphop & gangsta rap? you make no sense man & u can take credit for whatever you want, who cares??? latinos are comming up like it or not & learn to live with it if not then stay like a bitter bitch, now get off my nuts. like proper dos said... Mexican Power & fuck everyone who's trying to put us down
What he is trying to say is the artform known as rap, was created by blacks.

I do find it puzzling how some Chicano rappers and fans alike can spout anti-Black views (like Conejo), claim Brown pride, and promote those things through a Black artform. Wasn't there a time in when Southern Mexicans considered rap music, in and of itself, "Mayatero"? Conejo may hate blacks, rep the SUR X3 and "Brown Pride" till the day he dies, but he's still doing "Mayate" music and unless he starts spitting Calo over some Mariachi tracks, he will still be a Chicano artist doing Black music.

Don't take this as an attack on you, I'm just stating my thoughts on it.

one more thing to add:

It is true Latinos have been down with hip-hop culture since day one. I've seen Mexicans bring this up on messageboards, however, those Latinos (as someone mentioned earlier) were mostly PRs and many of them either have Black ancestry (enough to be considered Black under the "one drop rule") or are indistinguishable from an American born Black or West Indian.

Feb 4, 2005
gut_instinct said:
What he is trying to say is the artform known as rap, was created by blacks.

I do find it puzzling how some Chicano rappers and fans alike can spout anti-Black views (like Conejo), claim Brown pride, and promote those things through a Black artform. Wasn't there a time in when Southern Mexicans considered rap music, in and of itself, "Mayatero"? Conejo may hate blacks, rep the SUR X3 and "Brown Pride" till the day he dies, but he's still doing "Mayate" music and unless he starts spitting Calo over some Mariachi tracks, he will still be a Chicano artist doing Black music.

Don't take this as an attack on you, I'm just stating my thoughts on it.

one more thing to add:

It is true Latinos have been down with hip-hop culture since day one. I've seen Mexicans bring this up on messageboards, however, those Latinos (as someone mentioned earlier) were mostly PRs and many of them either have Black ancestry (enough to be considered Black under the "one drop rule") or are indistinguishable from an American born Black or West Indian.
WTF? LOOK MAN I DUNNO WTF IS UP WIT U BUT RAP IS NOT A BLK ARTFORM....AS U MAY RECALL ONE OF THA 1ST RAPPERS WERE WHYTE...BEASTIE BOYZ...AND A LOT OF DIFFERNT RACES RAP...WE EVEN GOT RAP IN MEXICO THAS JUS LIKE SAYIN ROCK IS A WHYTE ARTFORM AND THERE'S SO MUCH ROCK EN ESPANOL...RAP IS NOT ON RACE...ITS A FORM OF MUSIC FOR SOMEONE 2 MAKE A COMMENT LIKE THAT IS RACIEST....151

Jun 17, 2005
KaRt0oN_213 said:
WTF? LOOK MAN I DUNNO WTF IS UP WIT U BUT RAP IS NOT A BLK ARTFORM....AS U MAY RECALL ONE OF THA 1ST RAPPERS WERE WHYTE...BEASTIE BOYZ...AND A LOT OF DIFFERNT RACES RAP...WE EVEN GOT RAP IN MEXICO THAS JUS LIKE SAYIN ROCK IS A WHYTE ARTFORM AND THERE'S SO MUCH ROCK EN ESPANOL...RAP IS NOT ON RACE...ITS A FORM OF MUSIC FOR SOMEONE 2 MAKE A COMMENT LIKE THAT IS RACIEST....151
I'm not saying Rap is for blacks only, but it is a fact that Rap music is an artform orginated by Blacks in the Northeast. Does that mean only Blacks are allowed to rap? No! I never said any shit like that, so don't get it twisted. Also, the Beastie Boys were not one of the first rappers (unless you think rap started in 1985). Rap had been already been a long established artform by the time they hit the scene. They were still playing hardcore punk music (I know because I have their early shit on vinyl) when the likes of Kurtis Blow, Kool Moe Dee and others long forgotten were putting it down. If a Mexican is gonna spit venom about "Mayates", then it would make more sense to do it through an artform coming from the Mexican culture - not the culture of the people to whom he's spitting venom.

Jun 17, 2005
TOKZTLI said:
^^ Instinct, next thing you gonna say is that you hate it when blacks eat burritos because they are a Mexican food. LOL Makes no sense at all.
Point out where I made any statements expressing how much I "hate it" when Mexicans rap. You got it twisted. I just find it odd (to say the least) when Mexican rappers and fans can spout shit against "Mayates" (like on the Brownpride board), while embracing an artform that comes from "mayates". That's all. I ain't some anti-Mexican shit.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
KaRt0oN_213 said:
I didnt read your whole reply cause when you said the beastie boys were one of the firs rap groups you lost my attention,beastie boys came out in the mid 80s rap started in the early 70s they were close to ten years later, and they wer not the first rap group that was white however i agree you sayin it knows no color line.
to the person saying name the first black who made beats- true they sampled black music , white music, but an arguement could be made about the blacks creating rock-n- roll but during those times the white record execs would have white men redo songs( not all) cause they felt that black image was negative and wouldnt sell cause then people were more racist then today. bottom line who cares who started what do what you want listen to what you want support what you want- Its the american way

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
anonymousman said:
LIKE EVERYBODY SAYIN HOMIE U SOUND DUMB AS FUCK, STOP SPEAKING ON SHIT U DONT NO SHIT ABOUT. LISTEN HOMIES, IT IS A FACT THAT BLACKS CREATED HIP HOP. IF U DONT KNOW THAT SHIT U NEED TO STOP LISTIN' TO RAP AND GO LISTEN TO SOME OTHER FORM OF MUSIC IF U DONT KNOW THE ROOTS.NOW THAT DONT MEAN IN THE HISTORY OF THE EVOLUTION OF HIP HOP ONLY BLACKS RAPPED.OF COURSE THEIR WERE OTHER RACES THAT RAPPED AFTER BLACKS CREATED IT. "POERTY B4 HIP HOP" HAHAH U A FUNNY ASS DUDE FOR SAYING THIS DUMB SHIT HOMIE. YEAH LATINOS ARE COMIN UP IN THE RAP GAME AINT NO ONE TRYNA ARGUE THAT WIT YOUR LIL YOUNG ASS ,U MUST GOT A BIG CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER HOMIE AINT NO ONE TRYNA PUT DOWN LATINO'S WHEN I SAY BLACKS CREATED HIP HOP. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION LIL MAN I AM MEXICAN HOMIE SO I AINT BIASED SO NOW U JUST NEED TO STOP MAKIN YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A DUMBASS

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
gut_instinct said:
I'm not saying Rap is for blacks only, but it is a fact that Rap music is an artform orginated by Blacks in the Northeast. Does that mean only Blacks are allowed to rap? No! I never said any shit like that, so don't get it twisted. Also, the Beastie Boys were not one of the first rappers (unless you think rap started in 1985). Rap had been already been a long established artform by the time they hit the scene. They were still playing hardcore punk music (I know because I have their early shit on vinyl) when the likes of Kurtis Blow, Kool Moe Dee and others long forgotten were putting it down. If a Mexican is gonna spit venom about "Mayates", then it would make more sense to do it through an artform coming from the Mexican culture - not the culture of the people to whom he's spitting venom.
THAT'S MY POINT ALSO HOMIE THESE FOOLS ARE STRAIGHT IGNORANT LIL KIDS

Jan 9, 2004
gut_instinct said:
Point out where I made any statements expressing how much I "hate it" when Mexicans rap. You got it twisted. I just find it odd (to say the least) when Mexican rappers and fans can spout shit against "Mayates" (like on the Brownpride board), while embracing an artform that comes from "mayates". That's all. I ain't some anti-Mexican shit.

I said, "the next thing you are going to say is . . . " I read your statement correctly and I know you didnt say you hate Mexican raps. However it sounds like you are basing your concerns on another board, you should probably be bringing these concerns up to them, not this board. Overall everyone is getting along fine along color lines. Except for the mental midgets that like to Netbang, those guys will never learn.

I think I know what you are trying to say but I still disagree that the art form belongs to any one race. Once you say that, then the whole argument turns racial. I give props to any mad spitters, no matter where they are from, but I also believe that chicano rap is unique and support it. Not all of it is negative, and what is negative is mainly along color/gang lines, not along racial lines. When you hear someone call someone out as a mayatero, its because they dont see the lame representing the chicano rap lifestyle. Im not making excuses for it, just pointing out my observation.

Jun 12, 2005
alright you made sense and i understand your point of view now, i wouldnt be happy if i was a black man and a brown man made a rap talking shit about blacks just like when you see a black man talking shit to "wetbacks" while he drives his dropped cadi with daytons & loves check out mexican women. This song was made to diss rappers he doesnt like, not 1 single black rapper or the black crowd even though he did without noticing but why get mad over one's point of view? he's just one mexican out of a couple million in california, besides like 90 % of the chicanos in this message forum have at least 2-3 cd's by a black rapper, all we're doing is helping your talented artists go platinum thats about it, we aint hating on blacks they got some good shit like dre, pac, eazy.... etc.... we dont go into public forums talking shit about their skillz or anything but every time i see something about a chicano rapper doing good and i'm not saying conejo i'm talking about talented mfkrs like clicka one, sick jacken... etc... there's always someone who comes up with shit about chicano rap is garbage blah blah blah

Jun 17, 2005
TOKZTLI said:
I said, "the next thing you are going to say is . . . " I read your statement correctly and I know you didnt say you hate Mexican raps. However it sounds like you are basing your concerns on another board, you should probably be bringing these concerns up to them, not this board. Overall everyone is getting along fine along color lines. Except for the mental midgets that like to Netbang, those guys will never learn.

I think I know what you are trying to say but I still disagree that the art form belongs to any one race. Once you say that, then the whole argument turns racial. I give props to any mad spitters, no matter where they are from, but I also believe that chicano rap is unique and support it. Not all of it is negative, and what is negative is mainly along color/gang lines, not along racial lines. When you hear someone call someone out as a mayatero, its because they dont see the lame representing the chicano rap lifestyle. Im not making excuses for it, just pointing out my observation.
Hey man, it's all cool with me. Thanks for the explanation, it cleared up some things and answered a few questions. I listen to Chicano artists- both North and South - if it gets my head noddin', I'll support it. The Conejo thing kind of bothered me a bit, because I actually like his music (from "Angel of Death" CD). .

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
In l.a if you see a black on a chicano c.d (not always)its for distribution purposes he stands a better chance if he has a known artist who has pushed some units.Alot of these artist and the label are aiming at a target audience wich is chicano, I can go on and on but my staement comes from chopping it up with a young chicano C.E.O.who is real sucessful, hes the one who c-bo gave an album to the one with the hamburger stand he also gave his number homie laughed at the album cover and threw the number away( not out of disrespect he had no clue who bo was, I was trying to get him to push some units at the swapmeet he owns a spot there and he was like this is really tight but they aint gonna buy black rap unless you goldie loc,mc eiht etc.Its upsetting its like that but I respect him for keeping it real wit me.

Jun 17, 2005
anonymousman said:
alright you made sense and i understand your point of view now, i wouldnt be happy if i was a black man and a brown man made a rap talking shit about blacks just like when you see a black man talking shit to "wetbacks" while he drives his dropped cadi with daytons & loves check out mexican women. This song was made to diss rappers he doesnt like, not 1 single black rapper or the black crowd even though he did without noticing but why get mad over one's point of view? he's just one mexican out of a couple million in california, besides like 90 % of the chicanos in this message forum have at least 2-3 cd's by a black rapper, all we're doing is helping your talented artists go platinum thats about it, we aint hating on blacks they got some good shit like dre, pac, eazy.... etc.... we dont go into public forums talking shit about their skillz or anything but every time i see something about a chicano rapper doing good and i'm not saying conejo i'm talking about talented mfkrs like clicka one, sick jacken... etc... there's always someone who comes up with shit about chicano rap is garbage blah blah blah
Ok. I feel ya on this one. Thanks for clearing things up. Fuck those idiots who spout "all Chicano rap sucks". Those fools are ignorant beyond hope and not worthy of a reply.