Dinner and a movie update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2007
If you listen to music by people that talk about how they rob jack an kill people why would you send them money? LOL Just buy that shit in the store then you don't have to look like a bitch in every thread. Reminds me of the hangover "What you mean the drug dealer in front of the liquor store wasn't a good guy?" GTFOH

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I dont mind Codeine doing what he does(I appreciate his persistence)....I probably wouldnt keep bringing it up for this long, but to each his own...I also wouldnt buy another Lynch album(download only) until the situation was made right.."getting got" is one of the worst feelings ever, I dont care if it was over $5.00. Its the principle of the matter...

The fact that Lynch's people continue to not make it right with their fan(s) is more of the issue I would have with the company..s--t happens, but its the end result that matters the most..and these niggas havent addressed it or tried to make it right...as an underground rapper you would think every fan is important...

I honestly think Mitchy Slick or Tech N9ne would have tried to make the situation right again by giving away free CD's or something...but that just my opinion from how they show love to their listeners..I have no facts to back up that statement...

Codeine, do u...if people dont like it, they can ignore your post...

May 11, 2002
I dont mind Codeine doing what he does(I appreciate his persistence)....I probably wouldnt keep bringing it up for this long, but to each his own...I also wouldnt buy another Lynch album(download only) until the situation was made right.."getting got" is one of the worst feelings ever, I dont care if it was over $5.00. Its the principle of the matter...

The fact that Lynch's people continue to not make it right with their fan(s) is more of the issue I would have with the company..s--t happens, but its the end result that matters the most..and these niggas havent addressed it or tried to make it right...as an underground rapper you would think every fan is important...

I honestly think Mitchy Slick or Tech N9ne would have tried to make the situation right again by giving away free CD's or something...but that just my opinion from how they show love to their listeners..I have no facts to back up that statement...

Codeine, do u...if people dont like it, they can ignore your post...
Props HIM....

I wont bring it up anymore....

I just did not want to see other people get jacked. And maybe get my money back.....but it's done.

Oh yeah....one more time.

WHERE IS MY MONEY????

Oct 23, 2006
Trust me....if you pre-order....you will get jacked. They never respond to anything e-mail I send or anything over the years after paying (pre-ordereding) a CD. It's been over 3 years since I got jacked and several others who will not speak on this for some reason.

Please don't be stupid enough to pre-order....unless you like to donate to Madesicc's Drinking Fund.
I dunno man, I pre ordered the Gas Station Mixtape and I got it fast, that was the only time I ordered shit from them. Its too bad hella people got jacked though. I just got lucky I wasint one of them.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Shit I feel everyone that paid for they shit and didn't get it. I made a post saying that they had got their shit together only to look like an asshole when people got jacked.

No Mas.

I am not going to attach my name to that shit anymore and if things don't come out. I don't have nothing to do with it....

Like I said before this shit is a hobby to me.

May 11, 2002
Shit I feel everyone that paid for they shit and didn't get it. I made a post saying that they had got their shit together only to look like an asshole when people got jacked.

No Mas.

I am not going to attach my name to that shit anymore and if things don't come out. I don't have nothing to do with it....

Like I said before this shit is a hobby to me.
Venom always speaking the truth.

Feb 23, 2003
Props HIM....

I wont bring it up anymore....

I just did not want to see other people get jacked. And maybe get my money back.....but it's done.

Oh yeah....one more time.

WHERE IS MY MONEY????
HOMIE KEEP DOING YOU THANG TO GET THERE ATTENTION LIKE I SAID BEFORE I NEVER THOUGHT YOU COMPLAINED ENOUGH

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
it was meant to be the 23rd of january but obviously when someone from madesicc says 23rd of january they actually mean 17th of march

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
^ yeah i was lookin forward to it but i cant complain much

we've got a good selection of new tracks from lynch to keep us busy til dinner and a movie

this time last year we didn't know shit lol, we were still complaining about have no solid release date or new songs