Dinner and a movie update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Trust me....if you pre-order....you will get jacked. They never respond to anything e-mail I send or anything over the years after paying (pre-ordereding) a CD. It's been over 3 years since I got jacked and several others who will not speak on this for some reason.

Please don't be stupid enough to pre-order....unless you like to donate to Madesicc's Drinking Fund.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
When some get the pre order and others don't....I know that one day I will pre order and get jacked. I will support on the day it drops and is in stores.

This doesn't make me any less of a fan. At all cause I am still copping a CD.

One

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
we have to remember these preorders are being handled by strange music now and not madesicc

if you can preorder a tech n9ne cd safe in the knowledge that you will receive it then you can preorder DAAM knowing that strange music will send you the cd

if preorders were still being handled by lynch/madesicc then it would be a different story

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
yeah i trust Strange to send shit out properly....

I've never heard of anyone gettin fucced on a pre order by Strange and even if something got fucced up they usually replace it....so its probably pretty safe to pre order

Oct 19, 2008
Trust me....if you pre-order....you will get jacked. They never respond to anything e-mail I send or anything over the years after paying (pre-ordereding) a CD. It's been over 3 years since I got jacked and several others who will not speak on this for some reason.

Please don't be stupid enough to pre-order....unless you like to donate to Madesicc's Drinking Fund.

LMAO, you jus dont quit,....i feel sorry that it gets to you so much

you prolly got your money back awhile ago after bootleg'n alll them albums & dont lie n say you dont download shit, move on!

May 11, 2002
LMAO, you jus dont quit,....i feel sorry that it gets to you so much

you prolly got your money back awhile ago after bootleg'n alll them albums & dont lie n say you dont download shit, move on!

I do download shit.....if I like it, I buy it. I still buy a lot of vinyl if they press it.

Yes.....if someone rips you off.....it does get to you. I do not like to throw away money.

So basically.....Fuck Off.

Oct 2, 2004
Codeine, I swear I'll straight up send you $20 myself if you'll just shut the fuck up about that shit for five minutes. Still chirpin about losin fifteen bucks 3 years ago, lol. There are greater tragedies in the world, homie. I prolly have more than that in the cushions of my couch, bruh...

Let. It. Go.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Codeine, I swear I'll straight up send you $20 myself if you'll just shut the fuck up about that shit for five minutes. Still chirpin about losin fifteen bucks 3 years ago, lol. There are greater tragedies in the world, homie. I prolly have more than that in the cushions of my couch, bruh...

Let. It. Go.

LOL... i second this shit right here dog... LET IT GO!!

Feb 23, 2003

Let. It. Go.
IT'S REALLY NOT ABOUT THE MONEY I THINK HE FELT A LITTLE HURT THAT LYNCH WHICH IS ONE OF HIS FAVORITE RAPPERS LET HIM DOWN ON A DEEPER LEVEL... KINDA LIKE BEING THERE FOR SOMEONE THEN THEY TURN AROUND AND SPIT IN YOUR FACE... PERSONALLY I DON'T THINK CODEINE COMPLAINS ENOUGH ABOUT IT...

Oct 19, 2008
^^^no offence to Codeine cuz he seems like a cool cat, but hearin ANYONE bitch over and over about somethin is fuckin annoyin and reminds me of a bitch.
he does seem like cool ppl & havin ppl get over on yah/gettin burn'd is ah bitch......but we live & learn....smoke 1 n i betcha forget

sounds like strange music handlin the Biz aspect, so hope folks dont get got, cus theys jus tryin to support...

Aug 7, 2003
codeine you sound like a bitch who got her purse took and just standing in the middle of the street saying i just got robbed. no one gives a fuck that you got robbed. keep it moving and either do something about it or move on.

and by doing something about it i mean dont bitch on siccness.net. call some of the numbers on the back of the cds. hit up lynch on twitter, etc.

Jan 5, 2010
preordered this shit and can't wait for it to drop.. You can trust Strange will have this at your house 2 days before it even drops.

As far as all the codeine gettin robbed.. Yea, thats bullshit and he deserves a refund or something.. Even if it was three years ago, a business can still make good on something THEY fucked up. Send the guy a copy of a cd or some shit. Codeine, i suggest you look for lynch on tour and ask him about it. He'll prob be selling his CDs after the show like Kaliko did when he dropped Vitiligo.. Ya never kno, he just might hook you up. and worst thing that can happen is he says he's sorry and doesnt give you shit.

Feb 23, 2003
I like your logic.......you are very creative. I am not going to knock it. But...far from the truth.

I will keep complaining until I get my $$ back.

Disclaimer To All Who I Offended :

Please forgive me for knocking you main Mann's buisness practices. I am sorry that I got ripped off and voiced my opinion about it. I will also continue to voice my opinion and you can all get butt hurt because I am insulting your favorite rapper and his family.

Damn....there is so much dickriding.....it's crazy.

And to all.....you can suck my dick.

Thank You.
LIKE I SAID KEEP COMPLAINING HOPEFULLY THEY WILL COME THROUGH FOR YA.. THEY NEED TO KNOW THEY CAN'T FUCK THE FANS OVER LIKE THAT!!

May 11, 2002
LOL.....My purse did get taken & I'm pissed.

Damn....I'm not even going to trip.....This is just a message board and I got my money jacked from Madesicc. Plain and simple.

Thanks Yall for making me understand that I bitch too much and it's okay to have your money taken.