DHB vs Crabtree

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

So who is going to be the better receiver/have the biggest impact on their team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
saw an interview with ochocinco and they asked him who the hottest actress was right now and someone yelled out for him "Tina Fey"...and he goes "Yeah, Tina Fey....who the fuck is Tina Fey?" dude is pretty funny but um, would get SERVED by anderson silva.

Dec 30, 2003
LOL

Without trying to defend how much football I watch or don't watch...what are these ''physical gifts'' that Russel has? Or is the plural use of ''gifts'' even appropriate? He does have more than one, correct?
he can do what uncle rico wanted to do in napoleon dynamite

"throw a football over dem mountains"

hahahaha

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Cable should not have pulled him this week.
Agreed, he was playing like garbage in KC and he still brought us back to win the game. This time he was playing better and still got pulled, didn't get the opportunity to bring us back. Then the back-up comes in and throws 2 INT's..... sad!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Agreed, he was playing like garbage in KC and he still brought us back to win the game. This time he was playing better and still got pulled, didn't get the opportunity to bring us back. Then the back-up comes in and throws 2 INT's..... sad!
come on seriously Tony???

Gradkowski was leading the fucking team down the field on a winning drive

there is absolutely no fucking way you can blame him for that last interception

had DHB not dropped that pass we likely would have won the game

Gradkowski wasn't looking great when he first got out there... but he looked better than Russell, mainly on that last drive

May 9, 2002
although Russell misses passes it isnt as bad as you think. He has suffered alot of drops this year. Russell misses are magnified because of his draft status and the circus surrounding the raiders. I think russell just doesnt have the mental capacity to thrive at the NFL level. It isnt his physical gifts. Cable should not have pulled him this week.
Uhhhhhhhhhh...No SHIT Sherlock. Why else would we be talking about him????

:confused:

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
well it looks like his emotions are still high...

Bruce Gradkowski will replace JaMarcus Russell as the Oakland Raiders starting quarterback, coach Tom Cable said following practice.

Gradkowski will start Sunday when the Raiders host the Cincinnati Bengals.

Moments before Cable's announcement, the club was confirming, along with the Joint Powers Authority, a lease extension at the Oakland Coliseum through 2013.

I'm assuming they're not related . . .

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
had DHB not dropped that pass we likely would have won the game
Which pass? LOL

That perfect 50 yard bomb that Russell threw to him? Or that pass that he tipped in the air like a volley ball player?

If DHB didn't drop that first pass from Russell, Russell wouldn't have gotten benched and the Raiders would have scored a T.D. Who's to say Russell wouldn't have brought us back, he did in the first K.C. game and he was playing worse.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
well it looks like his emotions are still high...

Bruce Gradkowski will replace JaMarcus Russell as the Oakland Raiders starting quarterback, coach Tom Cable said following practice.

Gradkowski will start Sunday when the Raiders host the Cincinnati Bengals.

Moments before Cable's announcement, the club was confirming, along with the Joint Powers Authority, a lease extension at the Oakland Coliseum through 2013.

I'm assuming they're not related . . .

So with the QB change, we should win now right?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
So with the QB change, we should win now right?
maybe... maybe not..

but what do we have to lose... all I can tell you is I support this move 120%

the passing game cannot get any worse... so we might as well see if it gets better... right?

sure it's not entirely Russell's fault our offense sucks... but don't sit there and act like he's been lighting it up

actually... I'll say this... I wasn't able to watch the whole game... so can you tell me exactly how many passes Russell threw were dropped? and an estimation of how many yards?

in that game he was 8/23 for 64 yards

those stats are horrible... so I'm just wondering what his stats SHOULD have been... honestly because I'm not sure