DB Tha General Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol @ gas god... ok

he & erryone else need to cut the crap with the i invented gas shit..i been rockin that since 1989 from the border of mexico to SF & East bay and im talkin about in the streets not just the net & trappin not just grafitti caught cases over the name & all. niggas aint invent a damn thing that has to do with gas i been doin this just to keep it funky

the song was lightweight aiight not really tight but it was aiight for a DB song

usually he hella offbeat talkin bout nothin important looks like he tried this time

Last edited:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
lol @ gas god... ok

he & erryone else need to cut the crap with the i invented gas shit..i been rockin that since 1989 from the border of mexico to SF & East bay and im talkin about in the streets not just the net & trappin not just grafitti caught cases over the name & all. niggas aint invent a damn thing that has to do with gas i been doin this just to keep it funky

the song was lightweight aiight not really tight but it was aiight for a DB song

usually he hella offbeat talkin bout nothin important looks like he tried this time
Gas as slang been around for way before you where born homie.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
In my humble opinion, DB is never a God (in any sense) nor does he have Gas..
I would say Gas one has more a claim to the name than DB does, lol, but it is true Gas has been used as a term for many things since.. Idk even know when, but back in the day..
Gas= Dope Flow Gas=Strapped Up Gas=FIRE etc etc

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Gas as slang been around for way before you where born homie.
never said i invented it bro. not gas god, just gas one. anyone ive met, thats what my name is, thats my street name.when no one gave a fuck about the word, and no one was commonly using it as everyday slang, naming their albums that, etc, i was reppin it. writing it on walls, freights, murals, characters, been in magazines, videotapes, albums, etc. ive been living in the bay half of my life and trust, it wasnt as big of a slang as it became as of recent. maybe im just crazy, but im gonna say i had a huge influence on the words usage. back in the day people used to go 'why do they call you gas, do you fart alot?" now when i tell people my names gas they go 'i know..' ive done alot of shit with this name. grafitti, music, street shit, social media, art, etc. i'd never say i created a word, but i'm gonna say i influenced its usage. im aware of my ability to influence. we can agree to disagree. but ill tell you this, when i created 'all gas no brakes radio' about 5-6 people all the sudden had something called all gas no brakes following right after. mess named his album that all the sudden. shit, theres a song called 'gas one' by bearfaced. ive been shouted out on about 7 different albums. i cant claim a word, but ima say this, all that shit wasnt a coincidence.

i didnt invent gas, but i AM gas, and ima be gas until the day i die.

at one point niggas didnt even know what 'gas' was slang for. shit was slang for lie 6 different things. lol

i aint trippin tho. aint no big deal g. i was just laughin at db thining he 'invented gas' when theres people who were waaaay before him. for all i now somewhere out in this huge world, someone elses name is gas. but ill tell you what, i threw the one on it because as far as graffiti, thats the way you claim that you were the first to do it.

its good tho breh. if you get a chance answer that dm. inda needed your expertise on that.

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2005
never said i invented it bro. but when no one gave a fuck about the word, and no one was commonly using it as everyday slang, naming their albums that, etc, i was reppin it. ive been living in the bay half of my life and trust, it wasnt as big of a slang as it became as of recent. maybe im just crazy, but im gonna say i had a huge influence on the words usage. back in the day people used to go 'why do they call you gas, do you fart alot?" now when i tell people my names gas they go 'i know..' ive done alot of shit with this name. grafitti, music, street shit, social media, art, etc. i'd never say i created a word, but i'm gonna say i influenced its usage. im aware of my ability to influence. we can agree to disagree. but ill tell you this, when i created 'all gas no brakes radio' about 5-6 people all the sudden had something called all gas no brakes following right after. mess named his album that all the sudden. shit, theres a song called 'gas one' by bearfaced. ive been shouted out on about 7 different albums. i cant claim a word, but ima say this, all that shit wasnt a coincidence.

i didnt invent gas, but i AM gas, and ima be gas until the day i die.
DONT KID YOURSELF....

Aug 17, 2002
i'm still mad about Hen Sipper messing up the beginning of the Rick Flare when he says "got gas but not a fart." man they need to edit that line.