DB Tha General Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
Db a decent artist but this shit is dumb... This is the type of shit that make people say he sound/act like a teenager, and not even give him a listen cuz of it he losing hundreds of potential fans

Its always so fkn stupid to hear rappers beefing after theyve done 5011 tracks with each other... Like ok nigga, if bruh is such a weenie and he aint from oakland he aint never been from nowhere, then y the fuck was u rockin wit them for hella years makin music together gettin on each others albums???

Id also like to say that the title of the video is compleetely false, shouting over someone does NOT=punking them. Its also convienant that the volume on d-los voice is turned hella down u cant even barely hear him
He's startin shit right now, because no one is listening to either one of them, especially DB. I couldn't even understand shit DB said even tho he was hella loud cuz the nigga talk to fast. I know niggaz on crystal that don't talk that fast. Nervous tryin'a look hard if you ask me.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Lol I was just about to say.. Remember when HD got on his helmet.. I don't care about "sides" but DB has no right to call D Lo a Hyphy boy, cuz there was that really really old Philthy Rich n D Lo song/video where DB was giggin in the background, with one of those black turbans B Luv always used to rock (can't think of the name for it).... " Hate On Me"

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
WTf is this taping phonecalls shit all about? DB threatening to take dlo's life and putting it on YouTube?!
self snitching is the new trend in rappers

this is the 'look at me' generation of musicians

everyone in the industry is an attention whore at this point, & we can directly blame social media.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
ALL THIS BEEFIN GOIN ON IS WHY CALIFORNIA AND THE BAY AREA GET A BAD RAP IN THE INDUSTRY. SOMETIMES I WANNA STEP IN AND TALK 2 THESE YOUNGER G'S BUT HONESTLY IT AINT WORTH ME HAVIN PROBLEMS OVER. I HAD NO PROBLEM GETTIN DOWN IN THE STREET BUT U CANT CREATE FANS WHEN YOURE BUSY CREATING ENEMIES. I LEARNED THAT A LONG TIME AGO. THE RAPGAME IS SUPPOSED 2 TAKE URBAN INDIVIDUALS 2 NEW LEVELS BUT INSTEAD THEY WANNA BRING STREET SHIT 2 THE FOREFRONT AND IT OVERWHELMS WHATEVER THE MUSIC COULD DO. ITS SAD...I GUESS IM GETTIN OLD NOW. #WCM

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
ALL THIS BEEFIN GOIN ON IS WHY CALIFORNIA AND THE BAY AREA GET A BAD RAP IN THE INDUSTRY. SOMETIMES I WANNA STEP IN AND TALK 2 THESE YOUNGER G'S BUT HONESTLY IT AINT WORTH ME HAVIN PROBLEMS OVER. I HAD NO PROBLEM GETTIN DOWN IN THE STREET BUT U CANT CREATE FANS WHEN YOURE BUSY CREATING ENEMIES. I LEARNED THAT A LONG TIME AGO. THE RAPGAME IS SUPPOSED 2 TAKE URBAN INDIVIDUALS 2 NEW LEVELS BUT INSTEAD THEY WANNA BRING STREET SHIT 2 THE FOREFRONT AND IT OVERWHELMS WHATEVER THE MUSIC COULD DO. ITS SAD...I GUESS IM GETTIN OLD NOW. #WCM
It's the "massah plan" divide n conquer

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
YUP...WE SHOULD HAVE BROKEN THE CYCLE BY NOW THO....THEY ARE JUST REPEATING A HISTORY THAT NONE OF US ARE PROUD OF. EVERYTIME I SEE A YOUNG NIGGA ON SOME BANGIN SHIT I WANT 2 SNATCH HIM BY THE COLLAR AND ASK HIM DOES HE KNOW HOW MANY PPL WE HAVE LOST 2 FOOLISH THINKING. THE MAJORITY OF MY FRIENDS ARE DOING 15+ IN THE PENITENTIARY. IT HURTS EVERYDAY CUZ I WILL NEVER HAVE THOSE FRIENDSHIPS BACK. I RAN WITH SOME REAL HITTERS AND I LEARNED A LOT FROM MISTAKES. THE THING IS,NOWDAYS I CANT RESPECT THE BEEF CARD. WE'VE HAD ALL THIS BEEF IN CALI AND NOT ONE NIGGA THOUGHT 2 JUST GET SOME BOXING GLOVES AND HANDLE IT LIKE A MAN??? IF THEY WANT YOUTUBE VIEWS I BET THAT WOULD TURN MORE HEADS THAN SOME OF THESE "PLEASE COME TAKE ME 2 JAIL" VIDEOS I BEEN SEEING LATELY. 1

Apr 25, 2002
ignorant ass fools..whoever talks the loudest and fastest wins the argument or what..i guess when your plan all along is to incriminate yourself and put your biz on blast for the sake of looking cool your not going to allow the other party to speak they piece ....if shit like this ends badly should anybody give a fuck....ima shed tears for innocent victims of crime and illness etc etc....not people who pursue bullshit drama cuz they got life priorities all fucked up

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
Lol I was just about to say.. Remember when HD got on his helmet.. I don't care about "sides" but DB has no right to call D Lo a Hyphy boy, cuz there was that really really old Philthy Rich n D Lo song/video where DB was giggin in the background, with one of those black turbans B Luv always used to rock (can't think of the name for it).... " Hate On Me"
It's a fact that D-Lo was a Hyfee Boy tho, dropped out to try an be on his music shit. And DB knew that when he first started fuckin with him...But meh...DB is a rapper, that's it...shit's gettin retarded he starts shit every couple months now, because he's irrelevant.

He was on when all the 14-17 year olds were listenin to him, he never broke out of that age range really tho.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2002
didn't dlo have fake funk with Fab back in the day, and fake took his chain because he keeps the k and does not play around? rick ross too lol. those videos were funny. i had no idea who dlo was at the time so i figured that fab shit was real.