Damn yaw..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
I know the sicc isnt supposed to be a greivence forum but Ive been balling my eyes out all god damn day..
it all started this morning when my dog was puking up just about everything she ate in the last 24 hours n shit n she cant even get up.. not even to play fucking frisbee!! that told me something right there was wrong.. hours later she made a sound like someone was stepping on her paw.. but i was the only one at the crib.. then I looked at her tounge and it was turning blue!!! My dog of 9 years was fucking suffocating!! I go to take her to the E.R animal hospital,. n i had the pleasure of seeing my damn dog hooked on an IV machine n a oxygen machine.. I got to see her come back to life 3 god damn times in efforts to save her. . till she finally gave out,. My girl, my mother, my father.. all of us got to see that happen cause my dog was very close to my parents also before I moved out a year ago.. shits so fucking tragic she had to die that way yaw..
it turned out there was some kind of adominal leakage that built fluid up in her chest.. n ultimately constricted her airwaves i guess.. the vet said the shit had to have been building up for months n its just been happening,.
if any of yaw are actually reading this head my word.. PLEASE TAKE YOUR PET TO THE VET REGULARLY..my damn dog had an appointment a month ago n i couldnt even take her in cause of my court n it slipped my mind.. just there are some things you can prevent I guess..
my homie.. maggie rip...

Everyone at least have enough respect to drink or smoke to the memory of my dog even though yall dont even know me
preciate it.

Jul 4, 2009
Again I appreciate it.. my damn girl is already talking about getting another damn dog.. n we already have a american pit.. aint no way she gonna let some other dog replace maggie!!

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
My first dog got parvo and was hella sick for months, pretty much lifeless every time I seen him when he used to go nuts instead. Then one day, he just disappeared for a week and we thought he went to go die. Luckily he came back and eventually he got better, but we had to give him up due to living situations. It was so sad to see him every week so lifeless (he lived with my dad).

My last memory is seeing him at his new owner's house after at least a year without seeing him. When we when to visit him he barked like he didn't know me, then stopped and hesitated and then went absolutely berserk after recognizing me. Still brings a tear to my eye :cry:.

Aug 17, 2004
I had to put my pit down about 4 years ago and thats one of the hardest things I ever had to do. He was like a son to me, I still feel horrible over that shit. So I know how you feel. Sometimes its for the best though.

Jul 4, 2009
having to click on this thread n go through those 2 pictures is hard as hell.. looking at her favorite toy in the same exact spot she left it in.. having to look at my background on my phone is hard
this shit got me more upset than I thought it would

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
that's hella sad, i wouldn't want to see my dog suffer like that. if my dog died, i would be so heartbroken...you might've said you feel upset, but that must be an understatement as to how bad you really feel.

my cousin lost one of her dogs early in december, and he was 12...she had about 7 or 8 dogs. but the one that passed away was my favorite. he wasn't a friendly dog to other people outside of my cousin's immediate family, except for me. i didn't think i'd ever see him pass away.

cool/sad story, bro.